• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 antero75

antero75

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:39 PM

Happens that after I encounter all the xtras and new madmab emus versions I decided to deleted my old emus and replace it with the xtras version that I found at emuxtras.net, but I am having troubles to launch certain emus like:
Meka (Sega MS)
Xboy advance (the 3 GBs)
Neo Geo Pocket

those I already used before but after I deleted it and install the new ones I was able to congigure the directories and select the new skin, then I restart it to get back into the laucher and no more I can run those emus, all I got is a black screen, also I would like to mention the wonderswan is also with the same issue instead that I didn't have it installed before.

After reading some I did a delete all the planning to upgrade from E: emus: saves folder and the older working emus, and I have to mention all the new versions was installed in the F folder, please some help will be welcome since I am freaking out losing my already working emus and will love to enjoy the xtras version, please help me.

#2 Nemo1985X

Nemo1985X

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:51 PM

Just to be safe.. Go into original MS dash and erase the save games. See if that works!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users