#1 b32b

b32b

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 01:56 AM

About
I have been selling systems online for a while. I started selling them on Blackcats in December 2009 and then later started selling here on Xbox-Scene. My current BST thread here was opened July 2010 and I also had a couple short-term threads there before that.
This is my BST thread on Xbox-Scene: http://forums.xbox-s...&...t&p=4807796

All services include a 60-day warranty, valid if the system is not opened up by the customer after being serviced.

The prices listed below do not include shipping. Return shipping for a console only is $15 in the US. You are responsible for shipping costs both ways.
I can offer my services internationally if you are willing to pay the extra shipping cost.

I accept payment by Paypal and Google Checkout.

All prices are in US dollars.

To start the repair process, fill out the service request form. You will then be sent a confirmation email with the shipping information.
We will send you an email once we receive the system. Most systems will be repaired and shipped back out within 24 hours, provided that the payment is received quickly.
Once your system is repaired, we will email you an invoice requesting payment for the service done to your system.
Once payment has been received, you will be emailed the tracking information and your system will be shipped back to you shortly.

IPB Image

RROD Repair $39.99
Your Xbox 360 system will be repaired with a professional rework station. This will fix 3 red lights of death, E74, E73, no video, glitched video, freezing video, etc. An infrared preheater and hot air station will be used - no griddles, paint strippers, or bolt mods. The temperatures of the chip being reflowed are precisely measured during the process. A high quality flux is used to make long-lasting connections.

JTAG Installation $29.99
If your system has a dashboard version of 2.0.7371.0 or older and MFR date before June 16, 2009, then your system is exploitable.
JTAG installation includes soldering the JTAG wires, reading your original nand, and writing the latest version of fbBuild (Freeboot). A download link will be provided for your original nand, fbbuild nand, and cpu key.
A system with the JTAG mod installed has many extra features, such as homebrew, emulators, and games off the hard drive without a disc. You will be unable to use Xbox Live, but you can still play multiplayer games online using XLink Kai. Another bonus is that if you lost your original DVD key or do not have the original drive from your system, the DVD key can be retrieved.

DVD Drive Repair $29.99
The dvd drive will be tested, cleaned, and any bad components will be replaced. If your drive is not repairable, the drive can be replaced with a different one for an additional $35 and your dvd key will be transferred over to it.

LT+ Flashing $24.99
The dvd drive will be flashed with the latest firmware. A download link will be provided for your original dvd key. I can flash any drive except for the Slim drives right now. If your dvd drive has previously been flashed by me, then it will cost only $10 + shipping to update it to the latest firmware.

Other Repairs
If something else needs repaired on your Xbox 360, let us know and you will be given an estimated cost of repair.

Edited by b32b, 04 July 2011 - 02:02 AM.

#2 b32b

b32b

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:57 PM

bump

#3 b32b

b32b

X-S Young Member

• Members