Photo

Xenon From Repaircenter With 13461 And Lt+1.9 Wont Read Ap2.5!

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 iglitare

iglitare

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:12 PM

Hi ,

i have a interesting case her, that maybe is interesting for you.
(sorry for my bad english, im from germany, so i hope you understand what i mean)

Its no "noob related" case, i know what im doing, i flashed many drives.

i just got back an old Xenon XBOX repaired from MS repair Center.
Obviously they changed the old drive to a lite-on, like the often do.

First i installed the new 13146er das via USB-Stick. As i did it "blind" with no TV, i canīt say for sure, if the 13461 das was allready there or not. But thats not the point.

I then checked it with TV connected, itīs like it should be, 13461 dash Original games work.

read the drive with JF, all like it should be, 02510C Firmware, autoloaded LT+1.9
And now comes the interesting part:

JF got me an error, cause the drives IDs and serial didnīt match the LT+1.9 serial and ID.
I checked it, and it seems, the are no IDs and serials in the original 02510C dummy.bin i dumped. (like sometimes in the 7,8,9 Lite-On Firmwares)
Strange, cause all 02510C should have the same IDs and serials, am i right?

I couldnīt do anything else then ignored that error and flashed LT+1.9 with "standard" IDs and serial.

All worked, Originals, copies, but NO AP2.5 copy (off course patched correctly for 13461 with JF, this copy worked flawless on all LT+1.9+13461 boxes i modded)
But on this box it stops with the usual LT+ error (black screen, cant open drive)

Now comes the point i had to asked an expert
It seems to me, that MS wrote a "wrong" 02510C firmware without serials and IDs on the drive. Also they wrote other IDs and serials (most data missing) in the Nand.
Could that be the point why the box dont read AP2.5 games?

And if so, how can i change serials and IDs manually in LT+1.9? JF cant spoof it.
With hex-editor it won work i guess, cause fw is "crypted" i guess.

Any ideas?
Thank you very much!

#2 iateshaggy

iateshaggy

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:40 AM

http://www.ixtreme.n...x-tutorial.html

#3 iglitare

iglitare

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:50 AM

as i allready said, i am no noob-idiot ...
off course the games are patched with abgx360 to the right version 13461

all the patched ap 2. games work flawlessly on all other consoles with LT+1.9 and 13461 dash (appr. 2 per day)

i managed to change the drives serial info via hexeditor.
Any chance to change the drives inquiry and identify data in the LT+1.9 firmware?

#4 iateshaggy

iateshaggy

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:00 AM

the only thing that carries over to the new firmware is the dvd key. you probably loaded the wrong ixtreme.

#5 iglitare

iglitare

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:16 AM

no off course not. as i said before, i am no noob idiot.
how can i load the wrong firmware? JF is on auto... i flash about 10 drives per week, all works flawlessly. and of course i double and tribble checked it, its the right lt+1.9... and yes its 11461 dash, and yes all games are right abgx patched

The Problem is:
all 02510C drives SHOULD have same identity, inquiry and serial data.
That why LT+1.9 for 02510C donīt take the data from the original Firmware. Cause it SHOULD be all the same.

My Xbox hat some wrong or missing inquiry, identify and serial stored in its nand, and in the original 02510C fw.
I think thats is the problem.
When i then flash the LT+1.9, it autoloads the standard inquiry, serial and identify.
Then the xbox discovers this in any way, because it has stored different values (most missing) in its nand.
This stops AP2.5 games from working. I dont know how and why, but believe me, i checked any other scenario. That must be the solution
So i must change the identify and inquiry data in the lt+1.9 firmware for this drive.

here is the original 02510C firmware for this drive.
You will see, identify, inquiry and serial are partly missing:

https://rapidshare.c...76835/Dummy.bin

#6 iateshaggy

iateshaggy

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:20 AM

this is easy, update dash, flash drive, patch iso. if the game doesn't load, u screwed up one of those steps and until you swallow your pride and admit to yourself that you did something wrong, u won't figure out where you screwed up. if you are smart enough to hex edit, you should be able to figure out how to check what dash you are on, start there. that error you keep on about is nothing. all drives from ms refurb are missing data and give that error, it has nothing to do with your situation.

#7 iglitare

iglitare

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:40 AM

ok, i checked it again.

my AC:BC Ap2.5 game worked on a LT+1.9 elite with 13416 dash, so game is ok

the Xenon is on 13416, checked it, even inserted USB Update stick again (as is said and geremia approfed, the console came with 13461 dash and 02510c drive), so dashboard is ok.

flashed original firmware on the drive, all originals work. so key is ok.

flashed lt+1.9 (which shows error because of identify, serial and inquiry different) all original worked, all copies worked, only AP2.5 AC:BH wont work.

so i swallowed my pride and i am here again to ask for help.

i think ms has flashed partly missing inyquiry,serial and identify data in nand and original 02510C firmware, then i flash LT+1.9 with standard inquiry,serial and identify data.
Then, i dont know how, console compares the data from the nand with standard LT+1.9 data, its not equal, so AP2.5 wont boot.

Isnīt it the case case, that with 13461 das and spoofed Drive, AP2.5 games wont work?
So that could be the same here.

#8 iateshaggy

iateshaggy

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:48 AM

run the disk in abgx, not another console.

#9 iglitare

iglitare

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:11 AM

omg. why do you treat me like this? ok i know, there are many noobs and iditots out there, but i am not one of them. I know what to do.

THis AP2.5 copy of AC:BH worked on all 7 consoles i modded this week. All off course with lt+1.9 AND 13461 dash. so game is ok.

But just for you i checked it with agbx and guess what?
All ok and green "AP 2.5 replay sector is currently verified"

it would be very nice an d very helpy of you if you tell me whats the dae.bin is and how i get it and how i check it.

Also it would be nice if you tell me how to change identify and inquiry on lt+1.9

edit:

i just quickly soldered nand/SPI-flasher in and read nand out.
Extracted dae.bin with 360_flash_tool_v097, opened it with hex editor, but i dont know what to look for...:
https://rapidshare.c...3480162/dae.bin

Edited by iglitare, 06 July 2011 - 02:30 AM.

#10 Khaine

Khaine

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Music, Gaming and Writing. I also repair consoles + other electronics when I have the time. :)
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:23 AM

I'm not being funny, but just to eliminate the possibility of the patch not being quite right, or the drive being a bit off or something like that...

REPATCH the ISO and REBURN the game on a different disc. I understand you say it works fine in other consoles with LT+ 1.9... but do it anyway just to eliminate the possibility of a bad disc or something like that.

#11 Weezy F Baby

Weezy F Baby

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:29 AM

Jungle Flasher auto loads lt+1.1, btw. You have to manually select lt+1.9.

#12 blackopsftw

blackopsftw

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:30 AM

QUOTE(iateshaggy @ Jul 6 2011, 01:20 AM) View Post

this is easy, update dash, flash drive, patch iso. if the game doesn't load, u screwed up one of those steps and until you swallow your pride and admit to yourself that you did something wrong,

Jesus christ, just shut up will you, he's clearly not inexperienced with this so stop being so condescending.

@iglitare, very odd issue you're having, it reminds me of what Tiros said about new dash checking inquiry string/barcode etc, but then the new f/w made all of those details the same so that theory went out of the window... or did it

#13 iateshaggy

iateshaggy

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:35 AM

believe it or not, i am trying to help him. it is just up to him to follow the steps to figure out what when wrong, or cry and bitch that he isn't a noob like the other 7589430758490321 threads about ap25 not working.

#14 iglitare

iglitare

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE(Khaine @ Jul 6 2011, 03:23 AM) View Post

I'm not being funny, but just to eliminate the possibility of the patch not being quite right, or the drive being a bit off or something like that...

REPATCH the ISO and REBURN the game on a different disc. I understand you say it works fine in other consoles with LT+ 1.9... but do it anyway just to eliminate the possibility of a bad disc or something like that.

???? all works, all crappy odl copies work, i checked AP2.5 AC:BH with agbx, all ok, it works on all other boxes, no need to burn it again, and of course i use verbatim...

QUOTE(Weezy F Baby @ Jul 6 2011, 03:29 AM) View Post

Jungle Flasher auto loads lt+1.1, btw. You have to manually select lt+1.9.

thats not right, try it.
use JF 0.1.84
if you load a pre 13461 firmware as source like
- LT+1.1 for Lite-ons
- 7,8,9 original LIte-On firmware
only then it loads lt+1.1 auto

if you open post 13461 firmware as source
- 02510C for lite-on
- all other post 13461 firmwares
it loads lt+1.9 auto

guys, i am no noob, neither an idiot. I flash min. 10 Xboxes a week.
I really know what i am doing.
The problem must be the missing inquiry, identify and serial in the origonal firmware, or better in the dae.bin in the nand of the console.

I guess this Problem is to complicated for 90% of the users here..
i see. sad.

edit:
@ shaggy, i checked all that you asked. Just believe me, i guess its because MS stored wrong data in the nand (dae.bin does not match standard 0251C firmware

Edited by iglitare, 06 July 2011 - 02:40 AM.

#15 iateshaggy

iateshaggy

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:48 AM

that missing info error happened on every liteon i ever did. that is just how ms flashes drives. they don't spoof either, they change the mobo's osig. since they are ms, they can do that, until we get the sig keys, we can't. reguardless of your experience, i have to treat this just like every other thread, if i showed u some of the work i have done for "pro's" u would understand. post your jf log w/ key edited out, we know that isn't the problem anyway. also, how long ago was this refurbed by ms.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users