#1 r_f8

r_f8

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:13 PM

I have a 640gb hard drive on my jtag 360. I used the xbox dashboard to install Stuntman: Ignition to the hard drive. When I went to boot to FSD so I could run nxe2god the console just sat there for a long time, I did not turn it off, I let it set and it booted into the xbox dash instead of FSD. I checked the hard drive status because it took so long to boot. And it says unformatted. But if I look at the drive on the PC with xbcommander I can see all the files. If I load XexMenu from disc it doesn't see the partition 3 but will see partition 2. Is there a way to restore it without a format and having to move all those games off to another drive and back. Any help is greatly appreciated.

#2 xxxgenesisxxx

xxxgenesisxxx

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:32 AM

You will need to format to fat32 period.

#3 r_f8

r_f8

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:29 AM

Why would I format to fat32, I have the drive in a 360 hard drive case. If I was to reformat it would be with the xbox 360. I just don't want to do that until I try to repair the partition. There is alot of stuff on there and I would have to move it off and format and move it back. The reason I posted was that I was hoping someone knew how to repair the partition table on partition 3.

Edited by r_f8, 14 July 2011 - 09:32 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users