Photo

Selling Everything Involving Xboxes That I Own!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 WorldFormula

WorldFormula

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:33 AM

Hey guys, I'm selling out everything before I head to college. I've got pretty much any part anyone needs, including stuff that isn't pictured, so just ask. I'll list whatevers left on ebay in a few days, so don't hesitate to ask about anything. Note that everything is in unknown condition, and no returns will be accepted. You buy everything with the assumption nothing works as is.

Pictures:
IPB Image

high res

IPB Image

high res

Of these motherboards, two are definitely jtaggable, two are definitely not jtaggable, and three are beyond repair. The rest are unknown. As for their repair status, this is also unknown. Most will probably need reflows, if not reballs on a few.

IPB Image

high res

IPB Image

Of these drives and parts, 9 are complete and intact, 1 of which is a BenQ, 3 of which are LiteOns, and 5 of which are Samsungs. The rest of the parts can make a few more drives. I do not know for sure if any of the complete drives are working or not working.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

This is just a metric ton of cases, metal and plastic, with faceplates, tops and bottoms, and even a couple controller cases at the bottom. I could probably split this lot up into two, but if you buy it all I'll let it go for much less. Accepting all offers, shipping prices vary by state so let me know your address if you're interested.

Thanks for looking and reading!

Edited by Ranger72, 22 July 2011 - 09:42 PM.

#2 bigpokey

bigpokey

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 19 July 2011 - 05:10 AM

How much for the two jtaggable boards and are they working or in need of reball?
Thanks

#3 oleq83

oleq83

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:27 AM

Do you have any 2. gen gpu heatsinks? If so, I'll buy all that you have if you can send to Norway.
I'm also interested in the 2 jtagable motherboards, but I would need to know what's wrong with them.

#4 Deadly Sinner

Deadly Sinner

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:12 PM

What condition is the Jasper motherboard in?

#5 WorldFormula

WorldFormula

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 12:33 AM

The two jtaggables are in need of either a reflow or a reball. One of them I had working for a while and then it broke, the other I never got working. If I were to guess, the first one needs a reflow, the second one needs a reball. The second one could only need a reflow though, I never tried to reflow it, I don't have the equipment. That's only my guess.

The jasper I believe was a failed oven reflow, and does not look to be in the best condition. Though it might be repairable, I think it's probably better to put it in the scraps pile. If you want to try it, I won't charge you much for it.

I have four 2nd gen GPU heatsinks, and I would be willing to sell them for $5 each plus shipping. PM me your address and I'll check out shipping if you're interested.

I honor the first interest, so no rush to PM me, if you posted in the thread first, you will be given the first opportunity to buy.

Thanks! Please keep asking questions!

#6 WorldFormula

WorldFormula

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 09:32 PM

Bump, I changed my mind, I can sell things separately on here, but when it goes on ebay it'll be in lots. I'll put it on ebay next week sometime, so make offers while its still available on here! I do have heatsinks like I said before and tons of ROL boards. Let me know if you're interested!

#7 WorldFormula

WorldFormula

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 10:41 AM

Bump!

#8 WorldFormula

WorldFormula

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 12:07 AM

bump. It's all going on eBay late tonight or tomorrow, I'll provide links.

#9 WorldFormula

WorldFormula

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:43 AM

still haven't put them on ebay...buy stuff

#10 battlechaser

battlechaser

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 03:48 PM

how much for ALL the motherboards? usa shipping chicago.il.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users