• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nemesis436

nemesis436

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:07 AM

Guys, I am eventually swallowing my pride and asking for help with this.

I have been trying for 2 days now to figure out how to update the 2 .csv files for DLC and XBLA within XM360. I have trawled every single thread i can find that even makes reference to it and cant figure it out. I have even followed 'node21' (the creators) advice that he gave to others with similar/same problems but i just dont get it.

I can get the server to run and i can also run the perl scripts (after ages of looking up how to do it all, lol), it will run through and show all the titles but will not save/update the .csv.

I read a few posts that said the configs had to be amended to point at specific directorys but it makes no sense as to which lines of the .cfg need to be amended, I have tried various ways but nothing seems to work for me, I'm obviously going wrong somewhere.

If any of the regs, (or even better Node21 himself) or anyone else with good knowledge can help then please do as i'm tearing my F$%^N hair out with this one! lol smile.gif

Many Thanks

Nem

P.S Node, do u plan on making the update part of the program for a future release?, i mean so u can just click a button saying 'update .csv's' whilst in xm360 on your xbox??

#2 nemesis436

nemesis436

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:28 PM

No one know anything on this? I still have not figured it out. I could really do with a bit of help please.

#3 node21

node21

X-S X-perience

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:26 AM

You're doing it wrong. :-)

The perl script is old and outdated. What you want to do is run the xm360server.exe.

Run it without any command line parameters and it will give you some examples. It does require a proper xm360.ini file to be in the same directory.

-node

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users