#1 joblolovesguitar

joblolovesguitar

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:27 AM

hey everyone im new to the forum, ive softmodded a few boxes so i know a little im trying to upgrade my hdd i got a wd20eads sata from an external drive i opened up, ive got a V1.0 box softmodded with SID 4.5 n-knave edition running xbmc 2.0, i dont have a pc only a laptop with window 7, ive been scouring tutorials and forums for weeks now trying to figure this out for my situation and am just completly lost with all the partial explinations for different circumstances i have no idea what i need to do i dont want to ruin my box or drive, i already ordered a couple ide/sata adapters, ive seen people have done this with this drive in hoping someone whos done this could help with a run down not just partial answer, please help im pulling my hair out over here

#2 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:31 AM

Is there a reason why you've reposted the same question as you posted yesterday, but this time in the wrong forum?

#3 joblolovesguitar

joblolovesguitar

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:40 AM

i thought i might actually get some help over here and figured hdd was hardware

#4 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:58 AM

Xbox Case/Hardware modding
Technical and General discussion about hardware modifications (switches, lights, painting, etc) & xbox case modifications!
No mention of hard drive upgrades...

.... and you got help in the other thread. If you needed any more clarification you could have posted it in your other thread. smile.gif

#5 joblolovesguitar

joblolovesguitar

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 01:31 AM

you know i really could have done without your smartass tone im really frustrated and obviously didnt get the help i was hoping for please excuse me i thought thats what this place was for

#6 crusty_punk

crusty_punk

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 03:11 AM

QUOTE(joblolovesguitar @ Jul 27 2011, 08:31 PM) View Post

you know i really could have done without your smartass tone im really frustrated and obviously didnt get the help i was hoping for please excuse me i thought thats what this place was for

That's just Heimdall... take it for what it is. He is a brilliant guy, rash at times, but absolutely brilliant.

#7 joblolovesguitar

joblolovesguitar

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 03:44 AM

lol ok ,im just really frustrated and nobody likes their mistakes sarcastically pointed out, thanks , by the way is there any way to remove this entire post and put it in the appropriate category

#8 xboxmods2977

xboxmods2977

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
  • 360 version:none

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:02 AM

QUOTE(joblolovesguitar @ Jul 28 2011, 03:44 AM) View Post

Is there any way to remove this entire post and put it in the appropriate category
You posted in the right category the first time.

Edited by xboxmods2977, 28 July 2011 - 04:04 AM.

#9 xboxmoderz94

xboxmoderz94

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:10 AM

just tsop flash the xbox this site will show you how http://www.biline.ca/xbox_mod.htm oh and um use slayers evox version 2.7 disc and use deal extreme adapter heres the site for that http://www.dealextre...pter-card-12537 hey and if you need more help message me tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users