Photo

Gta San Andreas V1 Save On 360 With V2 Game?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mc_365

mc_365

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 01:38 AM

I gave away all my original xbox stuff but I had backups of all my saves.
So I down loaded GTA SA from xboxlive market and and put my save on my Slim Hardrive.
The game will not load. From searching the forums I see it is because my save is v1 and the market place game is v2. I cant find a original disk anywhere so I was wondering if anyone new how to convert my save?
I see lots of post but none answer this question.
I really loved this game and never finished cause the 360 came out and I just started playing other games.
I know the save is good cause I played it on my original 360 when I still had the original disk.

Thanks.

#2 JMCS88

JMCS88

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE(mc_365 @ Jul 31 2011, 07:38 PM) View Post

I gave away all my original xbox stuff but I had backups of all my saves.
So I down loaded GTA SA from xboxlive market and and put my save on my Slim Hardrive.
The game will not load. From searching the forums I see it is because my save is v1 and the market place game is v2. I cant find a original disk anywhere so I was wondering if anyone new how to convert my save?
I see lots of post but none answer this question.
I really loved this game and never finished cause the 360 came out and I just started playing other games.
I know the save is good cause I played it on my original 360 when I still had the original disk.

Thanks.

I've been looking everywhere all morning for this same thing. I can only find version 1 saves, or the one version 2 save I keep finding is right after the first mission, which is pointless. I was on the "Air Raid" mission and accidentally erased my save. I really wish someone could help us out and post a save or two for version two of the XBOX game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users