No replies to this topic

#1 moonmaster1

moonmaster1

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:35 PM

With at least 15+ years of quake mods in tow, I found this one to be the most interesting of the bunch.

Running off a modified quake engine, nazi zombies portable attempts to recreate world at war's infamous and arguably most popular bonus mode and at some point recreating black ops zombie modes as well.

Currently the game will support pap weapons, hellhounds, gibbing, the point system and perks and most of the classic maps as well as free dlc mappacks.

With a linux port wellon the way and support for pc and psp I can't help but feel this is a dead ringer for the xbox as call of duty took off in sale and popularity on an xbox console as well as call of duty's original roots as a quake modification. Plus shooting zombies is always fun.

The game requires low onboard and video ram to run, the problem lies with the edited engine. A source may or may not be in the works but if you care to see this masterpiece in the works come to your black box, I recommend you inquire here: http://nzportable.com/forum/

Who will port it, I don't know, could be a guy here or one of the team members. Either way lets bring this one home. We could always use more creative fps games.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users