Fs: Xbox 360s W/250gb Hdd - 250gb Hdd - Retail Games

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Moegames

Moegames

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Sports, God, Animals, Wife, Family and just living life happy!
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:39 PM

Im getting rid of some of my gaming hardware i no longer need. I already have two 360's so im parting way with my third to help go towards a new plasma hdtv...along with that i have a spare 250gb hdd for a xbox 360 slim model and some games.

Price per item INCLUDES USPS Priority Shipping + Insured. USA ONLY! Canada buyers will have to cover shipping..

I have bought from blob_54 and BoNg420 in the past. I do not ship first before payment but i am willing to ship with 1/2 down payment "IF" you have ref's and been here at xbox-scene more than 1 year... If you have no references or have not been a member here longer then 1 year you will be required to pay the full price before i ship. I am Paypal Verified and live in Rockford, ILLINOIS USA. Can ship the following day as long as its a business day of course.

Note: I do not plan to lower the prices. The set prices i have now are as low as im willing to go. Paypal Only

$175usd
Xbox 360 Slim with 250gb HDD, Black Monster Cable HDMI, Wireless black controller, Power brick

As for the dvd drive, the 360 unit has never been opened so all i know is it has a phillips/liteon drive and made in Jan of 2011.

Note: It has a very "light" scratch across the faceplate. I took a bright snapshot of it so you can see it clearer but honestly its very hard to see under normal lighting conditions ...

PICTURE
http://i51.tinypic.com/nna687.jpg

--------------------------------------
$40usd

250gb HDD

Note: this is separate from the 250hdd im selling with the xbox slim above..i had a spare 250gb hdd i bought off ebay for backup some months ago but no longer need it. First come first serve!

PICTURE
http://i52.tinypic.com/30kwuth.jpg

--------------------------------------

$80usd

32 Retail Games

Just look at the picture to view the titles i have. Im selling the entire lot as a package, sorry no separation here because i just want to get rid of it all at once. The tiny stack to the right of the image is not part of the package..just the two big stacks..around 32 games or so. A few is missing its box art if thats important to you..only a few though like that.

PICTURE
http://i52.tinypic.com/fkw4rn.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Edited by Moegames, 09 August 2011 - 06:40 PM.

#2 Moegames

Moegames

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Sports, God, Animals, Wife, Family and just living life happy!
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 10 August 2011 - 07:29 PM

The games are sold...cant find the edit button to edit my post but the games package is sold as of now.

The xbox 360s and the HDD are still available.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users