• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 GT Christopher

GT Christopher

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:22 AM

Up for sale is a faulty Jtagged Falcon, the only problem it has ever had is the current one which is no picture, apart from that the Console works great and has served me well for the last 2-3 Months. If you know what you're doing it should be a fairly easy fix. I would fix it but I don't really have the time to sort it, I also am in the process of getting rid of a lot of my consoles since it makes my room look messy.

I Jtagged this bad-boy myself with years of soldering experience. The console also has Nand X install wires still soldered to the motherboard to recover from a bad flash.

Pictures of the console:
IPB Image

IPB Image

What's included?
1 x Console ( Dashboard 13599 )
1 x Power Pack.
1 x Intercooler (To prevent overheating).

It will come with your original Nand - It is also unbanned.

Sadly I don't know anyone here to vouch for me, although if you go on a Modding Website called Game-Tuts.com you can find me under the name "Christopher"
http://www.game-tuts...er.php?u=327795

I am a VIP Member with 4.5k Posts, last month I was also Member of the Month. I have sold multiple working Jtags on that website in the past as well so if you're worried about being scammed you're more than welcome to make a thread asking people about me, I'm sure you'll hear good reviews and vouches from previous buyers.

If you're interested please post your offers.
UK Shipping only and no time wasters please.

Thank you.

Edited by GT Christopher, 11 August 2011 - 01:24 AM.

#2 GT Christopher

GT Christopher

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 04:18 AM

Time to bump this up wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users