• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Ralphis

Ralphis

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:22 AM

Hi everybody! I just wanted to stop in here and make sure that the XBox Odamex players were made aware of a new weekly event being organized. Every Saturday evening, a new wad (or mod as I've seen them called around here) will be played along with different types of game modes. Each week will tend to focus on one mode.

The official announcement for this week's event can be found on the Odamex Forums, but here is everything you need to know:
  • WADs Required: 32in24-10
  • Maps: 32 (1-32)
  • Game Mode: FFA
  • Server: [CoffeeNet.org]
  • Date: Saturday, August 20th @ 8pm Eastern

I have seen XBox Odamex players miss out on big games in the past so I hope I have posted in the right place. I am sincerely hoping to see the XBox Odamex users show up for the first Nitro and hopefully those after. Don't miss out!

#2 Master13

Master13

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 10:43 PM

Thanks for the info I wrote down the info just so I don't forget I'll try to be there. Anyone Else?

#3 JLsoft

JLsoft

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 21 August 2011 - 03:27 AM

p.s., for anyone reading this in time...it's pretty easy to find the server...it's the one with 15-20 people on it biggrin.gif

#4 weinerschnitzel

weinerschnitzel

X-S Senior Member

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 21 August 2011 - 05:01 PM

Was fun, thanks for everyone that came by. Please keep us posted on later events. pop.gif

#5 Ralphis

Ralphis

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:15 PM

Hi everybody! I didn't think I should post a new thread every week, so I decided to just post this here.

Last week's Odamex Saturday Nitro was a resounding success, bringing in 30+ players in under two hours time! The event featured players from at least four different continents playing across Windows, OSX, Linux, and even the XBox. The Odamex Nitro team is hoping to capitalize on that success this week with some classic red vs. blue team deathmatch. Odamex Nitro #2 will take advantage of Odamex's ability to change wads on-the-fly by running all three editions of the popular Onslaught Deathmatch series. There will likely be 2 or 3 servers in use to give a more concentrated (and less spammy) experience.

WAD(s): Onslaught, Onsl2, Onsl3_
Maps: 51 (1-12), (1-18), (1-21)
Mode: 14-Player TDM (40 Fraglimit)
Server: [Odamex.Net]
Date: Saturday, August 27th @ 8pm EDT

Hoping to see the Xbox players continue to show up in full force this weekend!

#6 HumanBones

HumanBones

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:45 PM

Hello! It's a shame there was no post last week, we had some pretty fun CTF games. Nevertheless, I hope to keep you guys informed of all the fun we have to offer in the future. The official announcement can be found on the Odamex Forums, but here is everything you'll need for the games on Saturday:

WAD: gw2 (Greenwar 2)
Maps: 36 (1-36)
Game Mode: 14-Player DM (65 Fraglimit)
Server: [Odamex.net]
Date: Saturday, September 10th @ 8pm EDT

Hope to see you there!

#7 HumanBones

HumanBones

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:59 AM

Just another update. The details for Nitro #5 have been posted, and the official announcement can be found on the Odamex Forums. Here is everything you need to know:

WAD(s): udm2, udm3
Maps: 28 (1-12), (1-16)
Mode: 14-Player TDM (50 Fraglimit)
Date: Saturday, September 17th @ 8pm EST

Catch you in game!

#8 HumanBones

HumanBones

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 12:24 AM

Back again, this time with a pretty neat CTF wad. It's not the greatest creation, but it's a pretty neat one considering it takes classic doom maps and turns them into CTF maps. The official announcement can be found on the Odamex Forums, but here is everything you need to know:

WAD: osctfmp1
Maps: 10 (1-10)
Mode: 7v7 CTF
Date: Saturday, September 24th @ 8pm EDT

I'll be waiting! biggrin.gif

Edited by HumanBones, 21 September 2011 - 12:25 AM.

#9 HumanBones

HumanBones

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 06:40 AM

Hey there! Gonna be having a HUGE deathmatch session this week, so you all better suit up and get ready to kick my ass! biggrin.gif The official announcement can be found here.

WAD: crudream
Maps: 41 (1-41)
Mode: 16 Player (or more!) DM
Date: Saturday, October 2nd @ 8pm EDT

Hope to see you!

#10 HumanBones

HumanBones

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:30 PM

Back again! This week we'll be rocking out to some CTF, hope to see you guys there! The official announcement can be found here

WAD: 32in24-7
Maps: 35 (1-35)
Mode: 7v7 CTF
Date: Saturday, October 15th @ 8pm EDT

Edited by HumanBones, 13 October 2011 - 06:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users