• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cmore21683

cmore21683

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:40 PM

Hi! i am new here and this is my first post with you guys! im am also the proud new owner of (my brothers old) a hacked and banned 360 fat... I do not care that it is banned as i drive a truck for a living and rarely have internet anyways.

Heres what im trying to do, i got a 8 gig flash drive (paid34$ for it like a chump) that is "pre-configured" for the 360. i dont know if this console supports external hdd but when i plug in the flash drive it does detect it. problem is when i plug it in to my laptop it says it is full.... naturally it is formatted to fatt32. can you guys tell me how to get this to work? i had an older 360 i could just plug in an external to and play anything i wanted from it. since my 360 is hacked would it be easy for me to update to that specific firmware?> i dont game much but i something off a media whore. i just want to watch some backed up movies i have. thanks for any help you guys can give me!

P.S. ii amagine it would be helpful to you to know what firmware im running and how it is hacked. if you tell me how to determine this i will be happy to provide all the information to you.

#2 relaxxx

relaxxx

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:02 PM

When xbox set up the flash it allocated all 8GB for use (profiles, game saves etc.) there is no space for video. You'd need another drive for that or burn it on a disk. Another problem is if it's banned I think video might be disabled. No live means no video player updated and I don't think you can get the files anywhere else because they are signed to your console. I think that's how it is. So you may be SOL for video.

#3 cmore21683

cmore21683

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 06:27 AM

so your telling me there isnt any way to un-ban it either? i would have though by now someone had thought of a way to get around it.... also is there no chance of even streaming from my lap top?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users