#1 Bradley687

Bradley687

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:24 PM

grr.gif

OK I bought the download content, the 3 map packs, zombie stuff, and when I find a match, I see spam all over the screen, and hackers just killing everyone.

Its rampant cheating like the stuff you see on PC games. It was a disappointment and from my search, the game has been hacked since April of this year.

Way to go XBOX Live. I hope this happens to Black Ops and MW2. Only then will anyone do anything. This devalues the old games. And yes just because its old, no one will do anything to fix this.

#2 x Yo1nK x

x Yo1nK x

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 20 August 2011 - 03:29 AM

This has been an issue with Call of Duty: World at War for years now, MW2 went through it's modding fiasco twice and has been patched pretty well. There isn't a great many playing World at War aside from those who are modding, or those begging for mods. Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare is modded as well and has failed to have been patched. Mods exist for Black Ops, however, Treyarch is slapping people with bans at a rapid rate so modding that seems pointless.

I say, try to avoid multiplayer on any Call of Duty game (pre-MW2) if you don't wish to see the text on screen BS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users