2 replies to this topic

#1 IndianaaaJones

IndianaaaJones

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:14 PM

Hi all

I've been seeing a weird flicker on my screen and I'm not sure what it is. It's quite hard to describe but I'll do my best.

It happens sometimes when I'm moving about during a game (Fallout 3) in FPS mode. All of a sudden it's like the image on screen becomes kind of separated, the top part and the bottom. Imagine you've cut a photo in half horizontally and you've put the two pieces back together but they are off by a tiny amount, if that makes any sense at all! This will happen for about 0.01 milliseconds. I never experienced this when there isn't player movement on the screen. I've also noticed it while playing Deadrising.

I've tried to capture it on photo/video but it happens way too fast to capture it.

My 360 is the 350GB slim and it's pretty new (3 months) and hasn't been used that much until the last few weeks. It's connected to my TV via HDMI (which is also a 3 month old cable). TV is an LG 47" Full HD 200hz 2ms response, which is one week old. I've made sure that tru-motion is turned off.

Anyone else experienced this?

Cheers

#2 IndianaaaJones

IndianaaaJones

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:18 AM

I've managed to capture a few examples on camera. The blurring on the images is just because the camera was scanning about so I could capture this problem I see.

Example 1
Example 2
Example 3

#3 DamazoG

DamazoG

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:35 PM

V-Sync issues?

http://features.team...-Demystified/p1

0 user(s) are reading this topic