Photo

Need Help Please. My Exploit Is Not Working.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 spbfatherof3

spbfatherof3

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 03:20 AM

Hi Everyone!

Thanks to all for reading and for any help you might be able to offer me. I have successfully copied many different SPlinter cell linux exploits and mod installers to my xbox hard drive. Every single one I have tried (I delete the old ones before I try new ones) just freezes when I try to load the checkpoint "linux" in splinter cell. I've tried SID 2, 4, 5, 5.1, nDure 2.0, and some others that I can't remember. I have gotten them from the "usual place" so I know the files are not corrupted. I have seen tut's mention that you need specific files depending on your kernel and dash but I haven't found anywhere that actually specifies what you need.
My kernel is 5101
my dash is 5960

So is there a specific exploit package I should be using?
Thanks so much for any help that can be offered!!!

#2 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 21 August 2011 - 03:41 AM

QUOTE(spbfatherof3 @ Aug 21 2011, 03:20 AM) View Post

Hi Everyone!

Thanks to all for reading and for any help you might be able to offer me. I have successfully copied many different SPlinter cell linux exploits and mod installers to my xbox hard drive. Every single one I have tried (I delete the old ones before I try new ones) just freezes when I try to load the checkpoint "linux" in splinter cell. I've tried SID 2, 4, 5, 5.1, nDure 2.0, and some others that I can't remember. I have gotten them from the "usual place" so I know the files are not corrupted. I have seen tut's mention that you need specific files depending on your kernel and dash but I haven't found anywhere that actually specifies what you need.
My kernel is 5101
my dash is 5960

So is there a specific exploit package I should be using?
Thanks so much for any help that can be offered!!!

working from memory i think 5960 is the latest dash.. But you should probably try and update it with a halo 2 or later xbox live enabled game (just try to use xbox live if it up dates good)

how are you transfering the save files? action replay has a habit of corrupting them so use xplorer360 after you have the device detected as a disk. (remember to take the two numberd save files out of the zip folders and the udata folders they should be in save1 and save2 Or similar.. )

So all you need on your memory device are 2 folders..
5553000c
and
Not zipped Not in a folder and dont delete anything thats in them..
Do NOT have any other splinter cell saves on the xbox delete them before you start "not just exploits but game saves dont have any"..
and
use krazie's ndure 1.1.1 (pal or ntsc) get the pal for pal ntsc for ntsc

if your hotswaping or something.. then the 2 folders named above go in the udata folder on E:

that should eliminate any issues.
Im assuming you have a good copy of splinter cell (i dont know of any that dont work. but id imagine it's possible some classic release's may not work, although they should)

Edited by shambles1980, 21 August 2011 - 03:50 AM.

#3 fallenangle

fallenangle

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:51 PM

That was my thought too ie. the Splinter Cell version game disc being used is either not suitable or perhaps not the same region (PAL or NTSC) as the particular installer/exploit.

#4 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 21 August 2011 - 05:52 PM

All copies of Splinter Cell are exploitable, but the gamesave could be from the wrong region.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users