X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Interests:softmods, xbox linux,
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:30 PM

i dont know about others, but my Surreal has some serious overscan problems on the main menu. the emulator might also have some overscan in games, but so far thats not a problem.

is there a way to adjust the screen settings of the Surreal launcher much like other Emu's have? and what about skins? the default skin is a piece of sh@! and looks like butt. the other ones included aren't very nice either. are there any more skins for it?

#2 weinerschnitzel

weinerschnitzel

X-S Senior Member

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:49 PM

You can't adjust the screen to correct for overscan. You can move things around about the skin, and if you don't like it you can try another or make a new one.

More skins here: http://surreal64ce.w....com/main:skins

#3 scorp316

scorp316

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts
  • Interests:Surreal64
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE(worldwhore3 @ Aug 21 2011, 04:30 AM) View Post

i dont know about others, but my Surreal has some serious overscan problems on the main menu. the emulator might also have some overscan in games, but so far thats not a problem.
is there a way to adjust the screen settings of the Surreal launcher much like other Emu's have? and what about skins? the default skin is a piece of sh@! and looks like butt. the other ones included aren't very nice either. are there any more skins for it?

Yeah there is an overscan issue on the main menu when using default skin....but not on the games as they are adjusted inside the Rice.ini files. There is a way to adjust the screen settings (in the default skin's ini file)......but I have released a fix to it on Emuxtras ftp (fixes the bottom portion of the main menu of the Surreal64 default skin).

Skins are up on Surreal64 site. Yeah, the default ones aren't getting much attention as the HD ones. Too bad. sad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users