6 replies to this topic

#1 russg51

russg51

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:32 PM

hi there just wonderd if any1 could help me im currently about to flash my xbox 360 lite on with the x360 pro usb i have jungle flasher and also downloaded the latest firmware pack which gives me three folders.

1.firmware
2.stock firmware
3.0800_ssv2

now in jungle flasher i have a folder that says place firmware here.

which of the three folders do i put in to the firmware folder(place firmware here).

ltplus 025v21.91 is in the firmware folder which i prosume i need this as i have the latest dash but then theres loads of other bin files in there do i need any of these.

in the 0800 folder theres some bin files o800 lite on benq samsung etc do i need any of these and where do i put them

then theres the stock firmware folder is anything needed out this and where do i put them.
if someone could help i would be very greatful

#2 russg51

russg51

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE(russg51 @ Aug 22 2011, 10:32 PM) View Post

hi there just wonderd if any1 could help me im currently about to flash my xbox 360 lite on with the x360 pro usb i have jungle flasher and also downloaded the latest firmware pack which gives me three folders.

1.firmware
2.stock firmware
3.0800_ssv2

now in jungle flasher i have a folder that says place firmware here.

which of the three folders do i put in to the firmware folder(place firmware here).

ltplus 025v21.91 is in the firmware folder which i prosume i need this as i have the latest dash but then theres loads of other bin files in there do i need any of these.

in the 0800 folder theres some bin files o800 lite on benq samsung etc do i need any of these and where do i put them

then theres the stock firmware folder is anything needed out this and where do i put them.

do i just get all the bin folders out all three and stick the lot into firmware folder could some1 please shed a bit of light my x360 comes tomoz and this is the only bit i cant find no help on.
if someone could help i would be very greatful

#3 Twis7eD

Twis7eD

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:56 PM

Put LTPlus-025v1.91.bin in your firmware folder. Don't put anything else in there unless you intend to flash other drives too. That's all you need.

#4 russg51

russg51

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:06 AM

QUOTE(Twis7eD @ Aug 22 2011, 11:56 PM) View Post

Put LTPlus-025v1.91.bin in your firmware folder. Don't put anything else in there unless you intend to flash other drives too. That's all you need.

hi mate thanks for the reply what is the stock and 0800 folders for are they for something else.

so apart from installing jungle flasher all i need to do for that program to flash the xbox correctly is just add the lt plus-025v1.91 to the firmware folder

nothing else hidden that ive not seen to add or install anthing else create any folders no ixtreme or nothing like that just that 1 file

#5 tomgreen99200

tomgreen99200

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:07 AM

The Stock folder contains original firmwares.

0800 folder is for ripping your own xbox games.

This is the way I do it (manually, to make sure it will work):

1. load original firmware or dummy.bin as Source (which ever one you have)

2. load LTPlus-025v1.91.bin as Target.

3. Click "Spoof to Target" (this copies the key over to your new CFW).

#6 russg51

russg51

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:57 AM

QUOTE(tomgreen99200 @ Aug 23 2011, 03:07 AM) View Post

on the videos and tutotials ive seen its says press tor auto load ixtreme what this cos in 1 of them other folders there is ixtreme or is that older fw thanks

#7 russg51

russg51

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE(tomgreen99200 @ Aug 23 2011, 03:07 AM) View Post

scrap the last bit. Rite my kit turned up x360pro and rest of it followed the instruction on sticky on executer forum.
when it come to erasing i made a cock up i was ment to power the drive off then on when it got to 0x90 but i did it to soon and lost everything.kept gettin error as i had erased the drive
i shut jungle flasher off and started again. loaded the dummy and key it had saved to desktop dummy and key i loaded it went threw the process again but it only went to 0x80. so i cycled the power to the drive there would this matter i put xbox together it plays originals and the backups just dint know why after the boo boo i only get 0x80 and not ox90 i tried an orig and i tried hotpursuit backup and it loads and plays mint. do you think ill be ok with that . thankyou so much for your time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users