Photo

MOD CONTEST RESULTS

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

Poll: MOD CONTEST RESULTS

MOD CONTEST RESULTS

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#106 Lerxst

Lerxst

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts
  • Interests:UNIX
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 July 2003 - 01:07 AM

Jamatic beerchug.gif

~Lerxst

Edited by Lerxst, 09 July 2003 - 01:13 AM.

#107 josh689

josh689

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 738 posts
  • Interests:Football, Weightlifting, Xbox
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 July 2003 - 01:09 AM

I noticed that not many people entered the contest because there was no prize. I want to make a new contest next month that WILL have a prize. I am thinking of a cash prize. The people who will decide who wins is you! You will vote!

This is what I am thinking about so far:

Cash prize to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd place winner (First place gets 65%, 2nd gets 25%, 3rd gets 10% of cash raised)

Each contestant will have to pay $20 through paypal to enter their box.

You can only enter 1 box!

If you are interested and may want to do this please PM me. If you think this is stupid and I'm the dumbest person alive PM me and tell me another way to have a contest.

#108 brahm2

brahm2

Internet Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts
  • Interests:I'm an EE student at the UofS in Saskatoon. I love guitar and drinking beer.. sometimes both.
  • 360 version:none

Posted 09 July 2003 - 01:09 AM

my vote would of been for W M Z

love that box

#109 josh689

josh689

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 01:10 AM

Read above about a NEW contest idea w/ a PRIZE!!!

#110 Lerxst

Lerxst

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts
  • Interests:UNIX
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 July 2003 - 01:14 AM

QUOTE (brahm2 @ Jul 8 2003, 09:09 PM)
my vote would of been for W M Z

love that box

I agree! His box was part of the inspiration for mine.

~Lerxst

#111 emorocker6000

emorocker6000

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:counterstrike, music, xbox modification/customization, playing guitar, sleeping, homestar runner

Posted 09 July 2003 - 01:20 AM

QUOTE (josh689 @ Jul 8 2003, 10:09 PM)
I noticed that not many people entered the contest because there was no prize. I want to make a new contest next month that WILL have a prize. I am thinking of a cash prize. The people who will decide who wins is you! You will vote!

This is what I am thinking about so far:

Cash prize to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd place winner (First place gets 65%, 2nd gets 25%, 3rd gets 10% of cash raised)

Each contestant will have to pay $20 through paypal to enter their box.

You can only enter 1 box!

If you are interested and may want to do this please PM me. If you think this is stupid and I'm the dumbest person alive PM me and tell me another way to have a contest.

hmmm... im not callin you a scam or anything, but i wouldnt just go about sendin someone $20 bux over the internet... dry.gif

#112 josh689

josh689

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 03:44 AM

bumpin it up.

#113 Took_The_Red_Pill

Took_The_Red_Pill

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 03:57 AM

aren't the french caucasian too? if they are, how can we be RACIST when they are the same race as our majority?

i think it is odd that the french have a problem with us since we are the ones that liberated them. and then they have a problem with us liberating the iraquis. whatever... this is a xbox modding forum... not an international politics forum.

jama, very kewl how you stepped back and clarified things.

rather than a poll we should each post in a forum. votes would have to be verified. something like having at least 10 valid posts and have been a member for at least a month either here or on jama's page. cash prizes would make the deal sweeter too.

#114 josh689

josh689

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 04:35 AM

QUOTE (Took_The_Red_Pill @ Jul 9 2003, 05:57 AM)
aren't the french caucasian too? if they are, how can we be RACIST when they are the same race as our majority?

i think it is odd that the french have a problem with us since we are the ones that liberated them. and then they have a problem with us liberating the iraquis. whatever... this is a xbox modding forum... not an international politics forum.

jama, very kewl how you stepped back and clarified things.

rather than a poll we should each post in a forum. votes would have to be verified. something like having at least 10 valid posts and have been a member for at least a month either here or on jama's page. cash prizes would make the deal sweeter too.

y is it that in every post about the contest they are always people talking about the French? laugh.gif

#115 Gazole

Gazole

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 07:52 AM

i vote for my friend jamatic 'cause his xbox mod is not a professional work, it 's pretty good job , but all xbox mod are pretty good job aller modders
forget this problems about racism sad.gif
i am so sorry for french who became mad in this thread

#116 XDAWG

XDAWG

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 08:33 AM

I had to give it good long look but I vote - Tyksak "Green" - I was trying to decide between his and Jamatic but tyksaks is just has a cleaner look I think its fresh as fuck good job man and all the others were sweet also I think they all deserve mentioned. Good job guys I might enter the next one.

josh689 your idea is good but $20 to enter is a little high IMO I think you would be better off to go maybe $5 entries it would probably bring a bigger crowd and with a bigger crown you will make up the other money that you would have if it was $20 per entry. Say 20 people pay $20 to enter that would be $400 but you would also have the same purse if it was $5 and 80 people enter. Im think that maybe 80 people would enter unsure.gif But i really dont think there would be to many entries if it was $20 per person. Maybe it would even be better if it was $7-10 to enter. Once again good job everyone.

XDAWG

Edited by XDAWG, 09 July 2003 - 08:34 AM.

#117 village-idiot

village-idiot

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 12:16 PM

Jamatic:

The painted text "x-box" "MS" etc - how did you do that? By brush after spraying? - it really gives it the finishing touch!

Tyksak:

Amazing.

Sorry to be controversial on my first post but...

All the anti French comments really only serve to show your ignorance.

Edited by village-idiot, 09 July 2003 - 12:24 PM.

#118 emorocker6000

emorocker6000

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:counterstrike, music, xbox modification/customization, playing guitar, sleeping, homestar runner

Posted 09 July 2003 - 01:11 PM

QUOTE (Gazole @ Jul 9 2003, 04:52 AM)
i vote for my friend jamatic 'cause his xbox mod is not a professional work, it 's pretty good job , but all xbox mod are pretty good job aller modders
forget this problems about racism sad.gif
i am so sorry for french who became mad in this thread

dude... if you're honestly sayin that then i respect you for it... let's chill with the French-American xbox war here, ok. These are all obviously produced by political issues and if you don't know what im talkin about don't ask cause it will start another war. I don't personally come to xbox-scene to fight with some French people about whose country is better or anything... Let's not view each other as French or American or Swedish or WHATEVER. Let's see each other as modders. I xan say that I don't like all the 1-posters comin and voting for jamatic, i think it's very dishonest... what do you have to gain? bragging rights? THERE'S NO PRIZE. so let's just chill here. just a word of advice. whether you listen to it or not is up to you.... now keep modding and LEGALLY voting as well. beerchug.gif

#119 TheOtherBob

TheOtherBob

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 02:18 PM

I like them all!

Some of you are putting wayyyyyy too much weight into this whole contest...... rolleyes.gif

#120 josh689

josh689

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 06:24 PM

bump bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic