Photo

Jtag Falcon, Wireless Controllers, And More!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 minus5252

minus5252

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 August 2011 - 04:28 PM

I have the following I would like to sell. If you are interested in the whole lot, please let me know, as I will give a bulk discount:

1 JTAGed Falcon - No RRoD history, Alt method used

Archos 70 Android Internet Tablet with 250 GB Hard Drive

1 JTAGable Falcon (HDMI) that still has the "Blades" dash. It is in perfect working order and has never had an RRoD.

1 RRoD JTAGed Xenon that has RRoD'd (It also has had the heatsink replaced with Falcon heatsinks, and a "Grille" drilled abouve the right fron of the unit with a fan inside). Error 0102.

1 RRoD JTAGed Falcon that starts sometimes, and sometimes gives the E74 error

1 RRoD JTAGable Falcon that gets error 0102.

4 Archos 605 Wifi units

2 Archos Gen 5 DVR stations

Tons of power supplies, both working and non-working

Tons of A/V cables

5 x Wireless White Controllers

**Note: The consoles are all console only, no cables or accessories.

I also have plenty of extra parts, such as X-clamps, screws, etc. if interested. Much of this is pictured below:
IPB Image

Here I have an almost new xbox 360 HD DVD drive with King Kong, as well as seven individual movies (Scary Movie 4, Jet Li's Fearless, andother copy of King Kong, Superman Returns, The Fast and the Furious part 1 & 2), there is also another Xbox 360 HD DVD drive, with only the main portion of the power cable (the smaller "extension" on the power cable is gone, but they are easily replaceable and you can even use a PS2 power cable I believe). There is also a play-and-charge cable, and Microsoft headset:
IPB Image

Edited by minus5252, 28 August 2011 - 04:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users