shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 29 August 2011 - 03:09 AM

Ok so i got my hands on a nother clear xbox. "not 360" i stripped it down put new thermal paste on there and am advertizing it for sale.
its a 1.6 so its softmoded "read on for options on tsop". and can come with 160gb hard disk fully loaded (on request) "will take me quite a while to load her up so ask in advance"
comes with av power and 3rd party controller. asking for 66 shipped. (shipping uk mainland il check the other uk prices as and when requierd and calculate the diference)
unleash x is my default dash, but xbmc is installed as an app, and if requested can become the main dash. (although i dont advize that because of xbmc updates and possiblilty of corrupted updates)

i can swap out the internas for a tsoped 1.0 or 1.5 and drop the hard disk down to 40gb asking for 56 shipped then (havent tsoped the suckers yet so could end up horribly wrong and take me a while to rectify so dont ask for that if you want it fast)

the price of the 40gb clear crystal is the same the price as a 160gb tsoped classic black, i should have atleast 1 of those to sell in the near future, possibly 2. depends on this sale what size hard disk the second will have and if its tsop'd or not. so if the crystal is not what you want (dosent bother you) and you would rather get a 160gb tsoped black console. just hang around

in all honesty though i use a 160gb hard drive on my personal xboxes and find it more than enough space and my main xbox is softmoded. so dont be put off by that.

advertized on my other forums.
so as always its 1st to declair interest gets the 1st bite of the cherry then others wait in line.

I will add pictures later "sorry about that. its late"

(UK SELLER)
Payments via paypal gift or buyer pays fee please.
"courrier will be citylink because they havent damaged any xboxes yet"

Edited by shambles1980, 29 August 2011 - 03:51 AM.

#2 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:51 PM

As promised here are some images.
you may or may not notice that the silver heat sheilding at the top has been removed, (carefully) so if you want it replaced "so you cant see the internals" thats not a problem.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

#3 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:31 PM

technically this isn't bumping because this thread is already on top smile.gif

so im adding a 3rd option.
its the 1.6 crystal box softmodded with a 40gb hard disk, for 44 With shipping. (includes cables controller excetera)

and thats the cheapest option available smile.gif

#4 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:27 PM

recived interest on this via ebay. "crazy really because of evilbay costs i had to jack up the price to 74 + 9 postage just to get the price posted here"

any way in email with them at the moment so as per usual they get the 1st chance.

#5 pulsar1

pulsar1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:05 PM

Still interested in this xbox. Trying to email you but get no reply.
Cheers
Gary

#6 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE(pulsar1 @ Aug 31 2011, 10:05 PM) View Post

Still interested in this xbox. Trying to email you but get no reply.
Cheers
Gary

Hi I just now recived 1 email...
dont know why i wouldnt have recived any others. I replied to your pm here aswell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users