• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Vrtigo1

Vrtigo1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:19 PM

Sorry if this has been asked before, I tried searching but did not find anything. I got rid of my cable TV subscription and switched to Hulu through Xbox Live. With football season coming up, I have a feeling my wife is going to revolt and demand that we get cable TV back so she can watch the games. I was wondering if anyone is aware of any services that are Xbox-compatible that would allow us to watch the live games online? I don't mind paying a subscription - as long as it's cheaper than what cable TV would cost me which is something like $50/mo.

I know there are various streaming sites out there that you can get on a PC, but their legality looks pretty sketchy and my wife is not technical so I am hoping to find something that is easy to use. I also have a Roku and Apple TV (2nd gen) if anyone knows of services on those devices that would do what I am looking for.

Thank you

#2 Aldanga

Aldanga

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,722 posts
  • Interests:Hardware,software,coding,algorithms, troubleshooting, tinkering with anything I can get my hands on.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:23 PM

I'm pretty sure ESPN3 is offering college football games on XBL this fall. I don't know what lineup they have, but they are available if your ISP provides ESPN3.

#3 Vrtigo1

Vrtigo1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:46 PM

That's pretty interesting and looks like exactly what I want, but my ISP isn't on their list of partner ISPs sad.gif I e-mailed them to see if they offer a subscription based service or some other way I could get the app.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users