hackernoob2011

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:45 PM

Hey folks,

After reading many tutorials and much head scratching ive managed to get the evolutionX dashboard using a homemade usb adapter a scandisk memory stick and the ndure splinter cell game exploit.

I have set up an ftp connection to view the files on the hdd, but im stuck on where to go from here,
I have read that if you enable the tsop write line on the board, there is a fonts exploit that allows you to flash the bios with a cromwell version which will allow me to install linux from a standard linux boot disk.

Is this true and if so, how is it done I cant find any tutorials explaining the process. I have found a cromwell bios file (cromwell-2.40.tar) but have no idea where to put it or how to install it.

Any help would be appreciated.

#2 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:10 PM

if your going to tsop flash, then you should download hexen "heimdalls xbox engineering disk" google it and burn to dvd-r at 4x or slower..

however you can just install things as an application to your xboxs, and run them directly from unleashx.

(just put the folder in the apps folder in E or F, then run it from there)

Edited by shambles1980, 01 September 2011 - 09:10 PM.

#3 hackernoob2011

hackernoob2011

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:40 PM

Hi shamles, cheers for the response, I tried what you suggested but the list of bios's that I could flash to the tsop didnt include cromwell, any suggestions for any other things to try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users