Antman1

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:08 PM

I have 2 consoles that are Xenon JTAG Units that got the 0020 error and I cannot get the X-Clamp to repair the issue. They are complete except the drives don't read disks (possibly bad laser. both are Samsungs) I have lots of failed Hitachi drives and a couple samsungs that also do not read disks and a liteon that didn't read disks and got partially parted out. I have bezels and eject buttons and a case that I cut out for a plexy glass window to be installed (unfinished needs sanding and painted and plexy glass). The 360 motherboards are all Xenon boards. The 2 JTAGs would probably be fine if you can get them re balled. the other 3 motherboards I am not so sure on and I do not have DVD Keys for them.

The Xbox1 turns on and loads the flubber intro then throws up an error. It has been TSOP flashed and has a a switch installed on the back to boot the VGA BIOS or the regular Xecuter BIOs.

Here are some pics. If you need any of this or all of it let me know. Buyer will pay shipping, include shipping cost in your offer. I can also give other pics if you need a pic of something specific. Let me know if you have any questions. Make me an offer. Also looking for a DG-16D2S 74850C Lite-On DVD Drive I would be willing to trade. Buyer would ship first.

Also wanted to add that I also have a 20GB HDD Case (no cable or hdd included) for sale.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Edited by Antman1, 02 September 2011 - 07:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users