Photo

Problems Loading Roms With Atarixlbox(v5)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 markussage

markussage

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:56 PM

Hi to everyone at xbox-scene.
I waited to post this question so I could go through every possible option to get my roms to work with the AtariXLBox(v5) - aka Atari 5200 emulator - I got from Stu's emulators and have had no luck.
I've read the tutorial that came with the emulator and my thought now is that I need to change the .ini file or something...I'm at a loss!
I am running Evox but my system seems a little different. When I first up-loaded an emulator to the box, I couldn't get it to recognize the emulator from my dashboard menu (under 'Launch Emulators' I couldn't get the box to list the emulator.) I FTP'd it to /E, then to /F, then finally to /C as well. It finally registered in the 'Launch Emulators' section on the dash -- and actually listed twice. I deleted the one in the /F directory and then it listed it just once so every future emulator I have put in both the /C and /E directories. I then put all ROMs in both as that's the only way I've gotten them to work.
I have my unzipped ROMs in both /C and /E in a folder called 5200Roms. I've tried the options within the emulator to load the games and inevitably I get the blue screen or the colorful atari logo with black background or it just jumps back to the emulator 'load ROM' screen.
Any ideas?
Please keep in mind I'm sort of a NOOB at this though I know enough to have gotten all the other emulators to work just fine. This one is perplexing to me!!
Any suggestions anyone could provide are Greatly appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users