2 replies to this topic

#1 Laney139

Laney139

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 05:07 PM

hello everyone,

a long over due update is needed for my xbox phat. i lost my activate.iso disk i used to last upgrade my firmware. as i mentioned i have a Samsung ms28 running ixtreme 1.4 i upgraded it with jungle flasher last. i am trying to upgrade my firmware to xtreme1.91. i realise i need to downgrade back to stock, install the latest updates than place the 1.91 on.

i run into the enter vendor mode problem. i have burned a new activate.iso dvd on a memorex dvd+r dl. no layer breaks on Lo burns fine with imgburn. when i put it inside the xbox it wont enter vendor mode, just get a failed. i hooked the xbox to my tv and put the activate.iso disk in and it comes up "please enter this disk into an xbox360 console". i burnt another disk thinking maybe it messed up the first time. same problem.

anyone have any tips or run into this problem before?

incase you need to know Im running windows xp x86. newest jungle flasher, and connection to pc by via sata card.

#2 vb_encryption_vb

vb_encryption_vb

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 04 September 2011 - 07:10 PM

Use a verbatim disc

#3 tomgreen99200

tomgreen99200

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 05 September 2011 - 11:19 PM

Follow the jungleflasher tutorial. If you already have the key, skip any parts that have to do with reading the firmware.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users