• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 shady7twenty4

shady7twenty4

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:04 AM

Thanks to this site I have been flashing dvd drives and fixing RROD erros for about a year now. Over 20 of each, so first I have to say thank you to everyone who contributes to the tutorials as well as answering questions on the forums.

Today I receive a working xbox 360 arcade with an older dash, didnt note exact version. Drive is benq e040
I flashed the drive to iextrem lt 1.1 the best for my benq

All goes well, the xbox boots to dash, then like a fool I put in and try to update with madden nfl 12

Now I receive the update error C000-0013, I tried holding in the sync button as I power on and nothing. (I have fixed this error before with a usb drive)
Then I tried a usb fat32 with the update file, I receive a different update error. C000-007B (xbox needs repair)
I tried the update file on a dvd and cd with the same error
I tried updating with the HDD pluged in
If I remove the dvd rom I receive a different update error C000-000e (xbox needs repair)
I tried flashing the dvd drive back to stock then all of the above with no luck
I tried flashing the dvd drive to pre dash update stock and post dash update stock only to receive the update error.

When attempting to update the xbox with stock firmware on the dvd drive I receive an update error that is not listed on microsoft support. c000-059

Am I screwed? What else can I try? grr.gif grr.gif

Reference error codes: Microsoft Support

Edited by shady7twenty4, 09 September 2011 - 12:14 AM.

#2 shady7twenty4

shady7twenty4

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:41 AM

Well, it appears that flashing again with the latest extreme firmware then udpated for the fix!
It seems the first time I put madden 12 in it flashed the dvd drive back to stock. The usb drive should have fixed this...

Edited by shady7twenty4, 09 September 2011 - 02:24 AM.

#3 40_ounce

40_ounce

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 September 2011 - 02:11 AM

Glad you got it working.

#4 FiReStOrM15

FiReStOrM15

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:02 AM

Hey shady glad you got it working again! Can you please help point me in the right direction to follow your steps. I unfortunately did the same thing, and I have no clue what to do now. sad.gif Any help or links you could provide would be awesome! Thanks in advance!

#5 stopbuggingme

stopbuggingme

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:47 AM

Did you use an original disk for madden 12 ?

I flashed to stock, through in a burned copy of madden 12, dash update on disc, dash update on usb
I flashed to lt1.91 for benq, through in a burned copy of madden 12, dash update on disc, dash update on usb

Neither worked.

#6 kurt312

kurt312

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE(stopbuggingme @ Sep 9 2011, 02:47 PM) View Post

Did you use an original disk for madden 12 ?

I flashed to stock, through in a burned copy of madden 12, dash update on disc, dash update on usb
I flashed to lt1.91 for benq, through in a burned copy of madden 12, dash update on disc, dash update on usb

Neither worked.

Just google search and download update 2.0.13146.0 and run it of a usb drive it will continue and send it back to stock then download the latest dashboard update from xbox support and run that one.

All should be fixed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users