#1 BoDuke

BoDuke

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:56 PM

I have a Falcon 360 that I have been running LT+ on for a while. The Xbox got banned back in the day and it hasn't much affected me. A while ago I started updated the dashboards via USB memory sticks and am running 13599 right now. Little did I know that by updating the 360 I would lose access to my CPU key needed for JTAGing my 360. I recently became interested in running some homebrew apps and wanted to JTAG my 360 but have now hit a point where everything seems to not be in my favor...

I have found a donor NAND and KV with CPU for a Falcon 360 (it is a banned one but I don't much care about that). I am wondering, is there a way for me to use the donor NAND with CPU key and overwrite the stuff on my 360 to get a working JTAG and dashboard to allow me to run homebrew stuff? I have been digging around for a while but I haven't found any definitive guides that say I can do it. Everything I am finding seems to indicate I need my CPU key to do anything.

If anyone can help get a working JTAG on this 360 I would be very grateful.

Thanks

#2 Roden

Roden

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 142 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 10 September 2011 - 11:09 PM

Do you mean you updated to stock fw? if so your dun for.

#3 hangover

hangover

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 11 September 2011 - 02:04 AM

2 weeks ago you would be copping abuse left ,right and centre for for not reading anything on jtags and that a donor nand/kv will not help since you updated past 7371 dash kernel.
BUT a lot has chnged in those 2 weeks and now there is the reset glitch hack which we are lead to beleive can be used to hack all consoles (except xenon) on any dash kernel - search and be patient.

#4 BoDuke

BoDuke

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 11 September 2011 - 05:34 AM

I have been reading up on the reset glitch a fair bit but so far it isn't available for the Falcon boards with is what I have. I know it is coming but I was hoping I could do something with the NAND and CPU key I got from someone else.

#5 Ranger72

Ranger72

MOD GOD

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,810 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE(BoDuke @ Sep 11 2011, 12:34 AM) View Post

I have been reading up on the reset glitch a fair bit but so far it isn't available for the Falcon boards with is what I have. I know it is coming but I was hoping I could do something with the NAND and CPU key I got from someone else.

Nothing can be done yet. You already blew your CPU efuse when you updated the dashboard. Now only thing you can do is wait.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users