• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mensy

Mensy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:20 PM

Hey Guys ive been outta the xbox scene for some years now, i have a Fat xbox sammy drive flashed too what i can only imagine as one of the first firmware's or close to that. I had trouble playing the ap2.5 games or whatever its called and my friend sorted me out with a disc to bypass and get them working. Now this ag3 or watever its called is out i carnt play any of the new things, ive read alot of topics about this but still getting no where. i know theres no new firmware for it yet and only jtags can play them.

Now my question is, what do i need to do to flash to the newest firmware around ? i no i need sata yada yada i have all that as i previously did it year ago but do i need to flash back to stock firmware ? unfortunatly i dont have my old key so am i stuffed there ? i here dead island theres a release that can be played on the newest flash but needs to have the newest dashboard so How do i go about that ? ive read but having trouble understand so i little guide for dummies would be good and all help is appreciated smile.gif

Edited by Mensy, 11 September 2011 - 06:21 PM.

#2 Ranger72

Ranger72

MOD GOD

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,805 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:58 PM

You need to flash to stock, then apply the dashboard update, then flash to the newest LT+.

You can dump your current firmware from the drive to create a proper stock firmware.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users