• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 trivium91

trivium91

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 02:17 AM

Is there a fix yet for a banned console? Im running ixtrem 1.91, i think dead island is what did me in.

#2 DemisesAngel

DemisesAngel

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:47 AM

You won't get a dignified answer from anyone. You'll probably get a bunch of run-a-rounds or people flaming you (although I'm surprised you haven't yet), but you need to do some research or I can just save you some time by answering, "NO." There was one method (experimental) I remember seeing quite some time ago, but I can guarantee your lack of knowledge wouldn't get you anywhere close to being un-banned let alone it wouldn't be worth it.

Do yourself a favor, keep the banned console, play your "back-ups" and use the legitimate version on your new XBox. GoW3 is coming out soon, get the new limited edition console with the 320GB HDD.

#3 trivium91

trivium91

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:35 AM

QUOTE(DemisesAngel @ Sep 13 2011, 04:47 AM) View Post

You won't get a dignified answer from anyone. You'll probably get a bunch of run-a-rounds or people flaming you (although I'm surprised you haven't yet), but you need to do some research or I can just save you some time by answering, "NO." There was one method (experimental) I remember seeing quite some time ago, but I can guarantee your lack of knowledge wouldn't get you anywhere close to being un-banned let alone it wouldn't be worth it.

Do yourself a favor, keep the banned console, play your "back-ups" and use the legitimate version on your new XBox. GoW3 is coming out soon, get the new limited edition console with the 320GB HDD.

Ugh that means i have to shell out more to M$, as if they dont make enough.... sad.gif

#4 Gazc0igne

Gazc0igne

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:14 PM

they obviously dont make anything from you!

#5 trivium91

trivium91

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:00 PM

Oh but they did, i buy games and i also buy xbox live at the bullshirt price they charge. Oh and my first xbox got the RROD which cost over $400 because someone working for the man cant seem to get the design right until years later. In the meantime they just take money from people. Ugh, should buy a ps3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users