• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 skara

skara

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:21 AM

I have one xbox debug kit, which has not been used for the last 6 months and is gathering dust I would like to sell it on to a home were it will get used. I have only really used it for xbmc usage.

Details:
XDK/Launcher version 5849
240V/50hz UK - used in North America using $10 voltage transformer for last 5 years
PAL/NTSC - picture taken on NTSC Plasma TV

Pictures:
Debug kit front
XDK screenshot

I do not have any recovery disks or XDK software on hand, I may be able to source them if required. PM me with questions and offers.

•You pay actual shipping costs.
•PayPal acceptable

I will add alot more pictures and update with more details if interest is shown in PM.

Thanks for looking

#2 skara

skara

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 07:22 PM

Forgot to mention 4 controllers 2 big/original and 2 standard come with the debug kit

#3 Suicidal Dreams

Suicidal Dreams

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE(skara @ Sep 13 2011, 06:21 PM) View Post

I have one xbox debug kit, which has not been used for the last 6 months and is gathering dust I would like to sell it on to a home were it will get used. I have only really used it for xbmc usage.

Details:
XDK/Launcher version 5849
240V/50hz UK - used in North America using $10 voltage transformer for last 5 years
PAL/NTSC - picture taken on NTSC Plasma TV

Pictures:
Debug kit front
XDK screenshot

I do not have any recovery disks or XDK software on hand, I may be able to source them if required. PM me with questions and offers.

•You pay actual shipping costs.
•PayPal acceptable

I will add alot more pictures and update with more details if interest is shown in PM.

Thanks for looking

Hi! i'm trying to get in to dev'ing on xbox, and i'm interested. didn't see a price on this though. did you have an idea of how much you wanted?

#4 skara

skara

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:38 AM

QUOTE(Suicidal Dreams @ Sep 26 2011, 03:31 PM) View Post

Hi! i'm trying to get in to dev'ing on xbox, and i'm interested. didn't see a price on this though. did you have an idea of how much you wanted?

It has been sold. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users