18 replies to this topic

#16 dialtone187

dialtone187

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:43 AM

sheet the wait for this is gonna kill me... I want it nowwww *drewl*... ah well i guess good things come to those who wait.

#17 rober60

rober60

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 08:33 AM

I can swear you guys eff scholarly a shitload over the passed twain of geezerhood writing for the 360 to get to where you are now, and thence the new direction/rebuild of FSD/RxE, and I LOVE IT! Enter it up guys, and don't centre to these fools that don't copulate the instance and endeavour that's put into these projects, and make no lives of their own, so they come onto the internets and bump separate peoples efforts because they screw cypher else to do.

#18 klbarnes1

klbarnes1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:34 PM

Well here we are almost 6 months after this was posted and still no mention of it. I love freestyle dash and I know its hard to complain when people do this for free and out of the goodness of their heart. But why get peoples hopes up and not come through. Why not release this video a week or 2 before its going to be released! Not 6-12-24 months! Like I said in my original post, I'm guessing we will get an update early this summer telling us how they don't plan on doing another update this summer!

#19 DaBuisneZ

DaBuisneZ

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:36 AM

To be fair on their part klbarnes1 alot has changed since then.Remember their style was based off previous dash.Im sure they struggled to decide whether or not to stick with what they were working on or convert style.Now to be fair on our end we do nothing to truthfully contribute so all we can do is jus wait.But IMHO jus add RXE to the list of awesome stuff that will never see light. Kinda like the DS emu and Dreamcast emu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users