X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
  • Interests:Xbox and Sports
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:22 AM

There are no set prices on these items so please PM me your offer(s) and I will respond immediately 90% of the time.

If you have previously bought an item from me I would greatly appreciate feedback.

Controllers/Accessories - Wireless "Shockwave" controllers, DVD Remote w/ dongle (I have a spare if you've lost yours), OFFICIAL Microsoft controllers, USB adapter, Controller extension cable, and headset adapter.

IPB Image

A/V Cables/Adapters - All are OFFICIAL, excluding the Madcatz adapter which has Component, S-Video, and Composite output. PLEASE NOTE: The High Definition cables DO have optical output.

IPB Image

Spare Parts - The PSU is for a 1.0 console.

IPB Image

Games - All in great condition with booklets and no scratches on the discs.

IPB Image

Xbox TSOP flashed 1.4 "Extreme Green" limited edition console with custom DVD drive lid.
-See the disc spin! Painted black to match the jewel. 8gb, 10gb, 80gb, 320gb, or 500gb hard drives available.

IPB Image

More Xbox's are coming...

#2 dophin26

dophin26

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:23 PM

Just purchased from Jaroc. Great xbox. Greta seller. I'm loving it. My wife even likes it. Thanks!

#3 Suicidal Dreams

Suicidal Dreams

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE(jaroc @ Sep 20 2011, 09:22 PM) View Post

There are no set prices on these items so please PM me your offer(s) and I will respond immediately 90% of the time.

If you have previously bought an item from me I would greatly appreciate feedback.

Controllers/Accessories - Wireless "Shockwave" controllers, DVD Remote w/ dongle (I have a spare if you've lost yours), OFFICIAL Microsoft controllers, USB adapter, Controller extension cable, and headset adapter.

IPB Image
A/V Cables/Adapters - All are OFFICIAL, excluding the Madcatz adapter which has Component, S-Video, and Composite output. PLEASE NOTE: The High Definition cables DO have optical output.

IPB Image

Spare Parts - The PSU is for a 1.0 console.

IPB Image

Games - All in great condition with booklets and no scratches on the discs.

IPB Image

Xbox TSOP flashed 1.4 "Extreme Green" limited edition console with custom DVD drive lid.
-See the disc spin! Painted black to match the jewel. 8gb, 10gb, 80gb, 320gb, or 500gb hard drives available.

IPB Image

More Xbox's are coming...

can the TSOP'd box be reflashed to stock prior to purchase?

i'm semi interested in it, i've never owned an "extreme green" box before, not sure what to offer on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users