RLD831

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:47 PM

I left my profile signed in on a friend's Jtag. He loaded the developer's copy of Gears 3, which left a "WIP" icon on my gamercard. Now, when I put the retail game in and earn achievements they show up, but with 0 points earned. Luckily I hadn't gotten any achievements from the developer's copy and I was playing my retail copy offline so I recovered my account and deleted the "WIP" game from my history. I still receive 0 points for achievements earned in the retail version, yet I have not put it online as I'm afraid that once the 0 point achievement gets uploaded to Xbox Live, I'll no longer be able to delete it from my history.

Is there any way to remove all traces of the developer's copy from my account so I can play the retail version?

I have even tried the profile editor, but could not get my profile to open in the program.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

#2 nightmareZz

nightmareZz

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 21 September 2011 - 11:48 PM

my suggestion is to recover your gamertag?

Edited by nightmareZz, 21 September 2011 - 11:49 PM.

#3 RLD831

RLD831

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:18 AM

I recovered it a couple times after trying different options. I put the account into my Jtag and it still shows the "WIP" icon for the developer's copy even though it doesn't show in my Live Xbox. It seems as though there is some information in my profile for the developer's copy that doesn't show up when I view it on Live, yet my Jtag can show me that it's there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users