• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 trivium91

trivium91

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 11:14 PM

I got banned with 1.91 on BENQ, AGBX had fixed everything so i dont uderstand.

bought another one and im thinking of putting ixtreme on it...Just wondering if this is a legit ban wave and is it safe to do so?

#2 X4life3

X4life3

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 23 September 2011 - 07:34 AM

can you add more info, like where you playing games that contained AP2.5, when the update that flashed your drive to stock came. Did you flash back to stock and re-mod or leave it flashed and then just re-modded after the xbox flashed it back to stock. This would really help trying to find out why you got banned.

#3 trivium91

trivium91

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE(X4life3 @ Sep 23 2011, 07:34 AM) View Post

can you add more info, like where you playing games that contained AP2.5, when the update that flashed your drive to stock came. Did you flash back to stock and re-mod or leave it flashed and then just re-modded after the xbox flashed it back to stock. This would really help trying to find out why you got banned.

Oh ok i see where you're going with this....So when the xbox installed the update back to stock i used it like that for a while although half my games wouldn't work....i was running 1.6 before. I finally did flash the xbox but i didn't flash back to stock i just went straight to ixtreme benq 1.91. Could this be why?

Used it for about a week, im not quite sure what ap2.5 is however i know blackops just went to a black screen. The newer games i used the newest AGBX to fix them and the were working fine until i got banned.

With this in consideration is it safe to flash to 1.91 on my working xbox?

Its also to my understanding that M$ views sent messages, so its a good idea not to mention anything regarding such in the messages.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users