ravendrow

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 28 September 2011 - 01:20 AM

hey i got a ton of original exploitable nand dumps plus the cpu key for most of them so you can decrypt them dont know if they will help but i figured i would offer

#32 Gadorach

Gadorach

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:56 AM

@Skullcrusher I think I saw you on the IRC already, Great! Love to see people take part biggrin.gif
@ravendrow Just having the NAND's and CPU keys isn't enough. If you want to help, get one of those boxes glitched and serial'd, for serial tongue.gif

- Gadorach

Edited by Gadorach, 28 September 2011 - 03:58 AM.

#33 ravendrow

ravendrow

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:27 AM

those nands are from boxes i jtaged just thought id offer, figured it would give you some exploitable cbs to play with (thought i read on here you are gonna try and unload the kernel and load another in its place) as for me getting a glitched box with serial output i am pretty sure i just got a falcon dumped on me cause the guys kid broke one of the usb ports and he didnt wanna pay to get it fixed... now i just have to wait for maximus to finish the production run for the stingers. anyone know where to get one of the max232 chips? as this would be the only thing i really need to find to help you guys other than that i got everything else....- the stinger for the moment (damn pre-orders)

Ravendrow

#34 Gadorach

Gadorach

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE(ravendrow @ Sep 28 2011, 12:27 AM) View Post

anyone know where to get one of the max232 chips?

You can find them at your local electronics depot, or order them in, they're not expensive.
I've confirmed that the MAX232, MAX232N, and MAX3232 will all work and have the same pinout so no adjustments need to be made for the diagram.

Also, besides serial, we're looking for POST output.
This can be achieved by wiring up LEDs marked at 1.2v-1.8v [I use 3v LEDs] to the POST bus on the bottom side of the board near the CPU and to the Xbox 360's Ground [any one will do].
Reading this out after crashes tells us where the Xbox 360 crashed along the boot chain. The LEDs provide a binary code to show this output.

We then take the binary code and convert it. The converted values tell us the failed boot section.

POST is currently more important than serial to us.

And as a special treat, one of our members, jsjar, made a banner for RGLoader.

IPB Image

For anyone interested in the current research that's been compiled into a Wiki-format, we've made a Wiki to house all the current data for all to see.

You can find it here: http://xedevwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page

- Gadorach

Edited by Gadorach, 29 September 2011 - 06:26 PM.

#35 ravendrow

ravendrow

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:15 AM

hey you got a diagram for wiring up the post bus a friend is temporarily donating a few consoles and glitchers to me so i can help you guys get this thing going.....i wanna see everyone on xlink kai SOON cause XBL is worthless the only good thing about it is netflix and there really aren't enough people on kai to have real fun yet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users