• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mark_

mark_

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 03:46 PM

Hello, I live in a country where Mortal Kombat is not being sold officially, unfortunately. I purchased the game in another country anyway and it works and I really like it, though there is no Live support or online gaming in any way, which even means that I cannot get any DLC for the game, even the free ones. This game just does not exist here mad.gif

I mailed to WB and they told me, the only way to download the DLC would be Live and that they are very sorry and blah... yeah, right.

I know that I could create a Live account for another country and use a VPN service to download this content but I tried at least 20 free VPN services and was not able to connect to the VPN servers, which already wasted more than a day of my time.

So my request is: can someone please give me a copy of the following free DLC, so I can use them with my game? (I hope this works via USB stick transfer to my Xbox 360)
  1. Compatibility Pack 1 featuring Sektor and Cyrax Klassic Skins
  2. Compatibility Pack 2 featuring Smoke and Noob Saibot Klassic Skins
  3. Compatibility Pack 3 featuring Klassic Skins
  4. Compatibility Pack 4 featuring Sub-Zero Klassic Skins
As I bought the game and the DLC is free, it would need some very crude law to claim this act of help as piracy rolleyes.gif

Please help me, I don't want to use only 40% of the game (I am fine with 50%: no online gaming but everything else ^^) or waste another week or so with VPN-fudging...
If someone decides to help me, we can talk about everything else via PM or mail or whatever. Thanks in advance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users