3 replies to this topic

#1 russg51

russg51

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:54 PM

barcode doesnt match key if i try to manual spoof any sugestions.

can update dash i have a flashed lite on 74850c can get a dummy folder with a dvd key from it with ck3 probe flash it with stock firmware from the drive load that as source load target as stock firmware erase write click outro it say drive is lite on nothing else put the drive in the xbox turns on only play originals.

load dummy folder with key again as source auto load ixtreme comes up yes sets to 1.1 click spoof copies key to target erase lite yes yes click write verify bank 0 etc click outro says drive is lite on nothing about dvd key or c4eva put it in xbox plays copies and originals but no new stuff.
now either way i do this the dashboard will not update off an original new game off xbox dwnload dvd or usb

need to update dash maake it a 0251 and flash with 1.91 will not update dash

tried manual spoof says input key select the correct key but the barcode doesnt match the dvd key.

i have no original files for this computer as somebody as already flashed it before purchased

but like mentioned i used a ck3 probe to get a the dummy i have off it and it gave me a dvd key lite on firmware

dvd key a030 f7dee39bffecb2a1ebeaa2aeb302b1c5 the barcode doesnt match the numbers on the tin lid when i open to manual spoof

the dash is 2.0.12625.0 and the firmware is 1.1 need to get it to stock so i can update the dash the stock i get it to will not. even tho it only plays originals can someone point me in the write direction ive had three days of 1 to the other stock and flashed copies and none but will not update

Edited by russg51, 27 September 2011 - 04:21 PM.

#2 tomgreen99200

tomgreen99200

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:41 PM

Your post is very unclear but don't post your key on here laugh.gif . Sounds like you have the key, since you are posting it here. Load the dummy.bin and source. Load the original firmware as target (it can be found in the usual places). Click spoof to target.

#3 russg51

russg51

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE(tomgreen99200 @ Sep 27 2011, 05:41 PM) View Post

Your post is very unclear but don't post your key on here laugh.gif . Sounds like you have the key, since you are posting it here. Load the dummy.bin and source. Load the original firmware as target (it can be found in the usual places). Click spoof to target.

did that 65 times mate when i did it just played originals but wouldnt do dash update via cd game or usb flashed it back to flashed so it put copies lookd around on net and found a solution wrap it in a towel and smash it to bits dint quiet wrap it in a towel just put a hammer threw it problem solved buy a new 1 job dne thanks for your reply tho

#4 tomgreen99200

tomgreen99200

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:58 PM

laugh.gif wow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users