• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 superben51

superben51

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:40 PM

my xbox 360's liteon drive's laser assembly has failed im thinking that im just going to get a whole new drive but before i buy it i want to know if i can use a benq drive instead and how would i go about making it work without getting me banned from online cuold i cut out the mother board from the old one and put it in the new one? or do i have to buy a liteon drive and do that?

#2 bidrug

bidrug

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE(superben51 @ Sep 28 2011, 01:40 PM) View Post

my xbox 360's liteon drive's laser assembly has failed im thinking that im just going to get a whole new drive but before i buy it i want to know if i can use a benq drive instead and how would i go about making it work without getting me banned from online cuold i cut out the mother board from the old one and put it in the new one? or do i have to buy a liteon drive and do that?

LITEON, not so easy to spoof anymore, and if you don't know what it is, don't ask, is almost useless now so there's not so much point in getting to know spoofing.

Remember, you need the very same hardware revision for your liteon, extract firmware from yours, and if your drive is beyond that, you are out of luck and should check for Glitch hack to retrieve your DVD key

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users