• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Shotokan5150

Shotokan5150

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:19 PM

Upgraded from LT1.5 to LT1.9 Games tend to freeze up during loading. I had the same problem with some games when I used LT1.5 then I got the RROD. I did RROD repair and all those games then loaded perfectly. Thought that was part of my problem and problem was solved. I recently upgraded to LT 1.9 and everything has been working fine then this morning BANG Dead Island Freezes during loading the whole Xbox freezes up nothing works I have to shut it off and reboot and it all goes back to normal until I try ti load game again. I created a new game and started from the beginning and everything loads fine. When I had this trouble with 1.5 I burnt new copy's thinking it was the disk but is wasn't even new copy's froze during loading. Whats odd is that if I reload a previous chapter it plays perfectly fine till I get to the spot it likes to freeze up in. Any Ideas? I been having this problem with games ever since I modded this POS, mafia2, duke nukeum, dues x, dead island are a few of the games that have done this to me.

Thanks in advance for any info.

On a side note this xbox is never on live unless I need to take an update such as the update for the new games recently. I do switch the HDD between modded box and legit box that I use for online play.

#2 brandogg

brandogg

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,091 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:37 PM

Freezing with no response from the console is typically a symptom of the RROD on it's way (or returning), or possibly a bad HDD.

#3 Shotokan5150

Shotokan5150

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:47 PM

Only Happens with burnt disks though if that makes a difference. and only happens during loading of certain parts of game. If that makes a difference too.

#4 Weirdjerz3y

Weirdjerz3y

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE(Shotokan5150 @ Oct 2 2011, 02:47 PM) View Post

Only Happens with burnt disks though if that makes a difference. and only happens during loading of certain parts of game. If that makes a difference too.

Then if thats the case, change the media your using for the backups. Or buy a new laser, or just clean the laser too.
Rerip the game too, sounds like a bad rip.

Edited by Weirdjerz3y, 03 October 2011 - 05:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users