• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dxmmasterxx

dxmmasterxx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:59 PM

so i have snes 9x x for my unleash dashboard and i just have a few of the orignal games like super mario, donkey kong and megaman, you know all the great old time games lol, i can play them just fine but my problem is they wont save, super mario world doesnt even give me an option to save and donkey kong says its saving in game and i thought it was working fine but when i turned on my xbox today no saved data, kinda annoying lol, anyone ever deal with this or have a solution? i like these games, i even have my orignal nentindo with all three games but its kinda a hassle to set my system up everytime i wanna play,

now i got pcsxbox, the playstation emulator, i ftp it to my apps folder but nothing happens? i dont know really what to do because apparently its not a simple drag and drop like snes, i have digimon 1 and final fantasy and would really love to play them so any help on this would be most appreciated too, well thanks

#2 Pulsemasta

Pulsemasta

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:00 AM

QUOTE(dxmmasterxx @ Oct 2 2011, 08:59 PM) View Post

so i have snes 9x x for my unleash dashboard and i just have a few of the orignal games like super mario, donkey kong and megaman, you know all the great old time games lol, i can play them just fine but my problem is they wont save, super mario world doesnt even give me an option to save and donkey kong says its saving in game and i thought it was working fine but when i turned on my xbox today no saved data, kinda annoying lol, anyone ever deal with this or have a solution? i like these games, i even have my orignal nentindo with all three games but its kinda a hassle to set my system up everytime i wanna play,
now i got pcsxbox, the playstation emulator, i ftp it to my apps folder but nothing happens? i dont know really what to do because apparently its not a simple drag and drop like snes, i have digimon 1 and final fantasy and would really love to play them so any help on this would be most appreciated too, well thanks

For SNES, you should try and use save states. With my experience some games save fine, but others wont. So save states work good because you know they will always work.

I'm not sure what the deal is with PS1. Make sure the default.xbe is in the root of the folder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users