shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:22 AM

Ok i been selling these things a while now and decided id make this thread.

Uk xboxes (i usualy have some ready to be modded ) and i have diferent sized hard disks from 40gb to 320gb.
sometimes i have crystal boxes other times i have black ones. the black ones i TSOP flash "when available" but the crystals i usualy soft mod as they are 1.6. I could swap out the mother boards and psu to make a tsop'd crystal box but that would require discussions.

Any way let me outline how it works.

I send via courier "citylink" uk main land. (non uk main land please message me for postage)
I know there are cheaper couriers but citylink have deliverd every single xbox i sent flawlesly an undamaged so far so thats who im using.

you send me a message and tell me you want a xbox and what sized hard disk. and i will quote you a price.
I usualy fill the disks with emulators for you which can take quite a while so the time goes like this.
"this list is assuming that day 1 is any day of the week except for Thursday or friday. and that the monday on day 3 or 4 is not a bank holiday"

Day 1
you ask for a quote.

I give quote

price agreed

-- Depending on time of day i will get to work on the xbox or will do so on day 2--

Day 2
I message you leting you know xbox is finished and working.

We agree on payment method.. paypal gift or paypal invoice. Invoice is 3 more to cover fees but comes with Buyer and seller protection.

i send the invoice or you send payment.

I recive payment and arange pick up.

20-30 mins later you get a tracking number

day 3
City link pick up the box

I message you leting you know they have collected it.

day 4
Your xbox arrives.

please not that this is dependant on day 1
saturday sunday monday tuesday and wednesday are the best days to start the process which allows the xbox to arrive at your door on day 4, thursday and friday would delay pickup/delivery due to the weekend

depending on the time the payment was sent and how early everything was started you could see your xbox as quickly as day 3.

Edited by shambles1980, 04 October 2011 - 02:25 AM.

#2 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 02:07 PM

some of teh people who pre ordred crystal xboxes have failed to reply.
So i added them to ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1555.l2649

obviously they would be cheaper to buy through here by me sending a paypal invoice (still buyer protected)

Thought id mention it.
They are 320gb crystal ones. i have one 160gb hard disk left so if you prefer with smaller hard disk let me know

I have now also added a 320gb black xbox to ebay
http://cgi.ebay.co.u...em=110754645673

again would be cheaper here because of no ebay fees.

Edited by shambles1980, 07 October 2011 - 02:46 PM.

#3 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 12:15 AM

the 320gb black xbox is sold.
one of the 320gb crystal xboxes was sold as well only one left.

and i also have two 40gb black xboxes listed.
http://cgi.ebay.co.u...em=110754670265

as always you can buy them cheaper by asking me to send you an invoice instead of using ebay.

i should also have a limited eddition green xbox soon. I can only supply 160gb hard disk with that though as i have managed to sell out of my hard disks.

#4 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:00 AM

down to my last crystal one now 320gb 10 watchers one offer says he will do full ammount in a month but that dosent count as im not holding it for any one for a month.

after this one the green one will arrive and that will be the last one i sell untill after christmas as i just wont have the money to invest in the hard drives untill after christmast and the baby is settled in well.

I will be doing upgrades and repairs for people who ask but i wont be advertizing it as a service and i only return ship via city-link which is like 8 through parcels2go.
I dont have any sort of price structure for it though just pay what you think its worth when you get the box back working.
so there should only be one more post in this thread "when green xbox is ready" and then its going quiet till the new year.

#5 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:15 PM

Ok all the ones listed on ebay sold..

now i have the limited eddition (rare) translucent green Not halo xbox.

unfortunatly the guy i bought it from had opend it and it also had some issues..
it had 2 damaged traces. (fixed with kaynar wire solderd to by pass the traces i did that this morning)
and i also had to replace 3 capasators (the 3 6.3v 3300uf's right next to the cpu)

this has returned the xbox in to a fully working state.
because it had already been opend i will be replacing the hard drive for a 160gb one. and its a has a tsop so i will tsop flash it.
It will come with power cable. RGB scart cable. and a transparant green controller.

im only advertizing it here because i doubt any other place i visit would apretiate it.
no rediculously low offers please.

pm them or post them in here i dont mind.

Thanks.

Pictures will follow when i am done with the tsop and hard disk upgrade.

QUOTE( Wikipidia)

Translucent Green

Units Available: 20,000 Manufactured - 5,000 sold (Europe)
Retail Price: €229/149

On May 2, 2003 a Translucent Green Limited Edition Xbox(rare) was released in Europe to celebrate Xbox's one-year European birthday. The console came with two matching Controller S and retailed for €229/149. It had a limited munufacture of 20,000 units but only sold 5,000 units(in Europe). The styling of the Translucent Green Xbox is identical to Debug Units used in game development; of course, the retail versions lacked the words "Debug Kit" on the front of the case. The green Controller S was also sold separately. The Translucent Green Limited Edition Xbox was also released in Canada and came with one matching Controller S and two games, Crimson Skies and Project Gotham Racing 2.

Edited by shambles1980, 12 October 2011 - 04:26 PM.

#6 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:06 PM

Here we go then.

fully working refurbished (caps replaced broken traces bypassed) Tsop flashed 160gb hdd upgrade, Limited eddition transulcent green Only 5 thousand ever sold in the whole of europe xbox.

here are the pics i prommised.
(few small scratches on the jewel but il hit that up with some wet and dry then buff them out later.)

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

#7 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 03:59 PM

droped the price down to 105 +15 shipping on eaby,. and it had 4 watchers before i did that so will probably sell any time soon.
Obviously i charge less for purchaces here. so if you want it make an offer before it goes.

#8 scullc

scullc

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:55 AM

has the green one sold - i couldn't find the ebay link?
great service btw wink.gif

cheers

#9 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:42 PM

it did not sell.. which is strange but i droped the ebay price to 85 + 15 P+P And i wont be droping it any lower than that on ebay.

Id sell it for 90 total including uk main land postage here though as id save on the ebay fees, really thought there would be more interest in it were only ever 4 viewers...

think il stick to selling the black ones and the crystals in future those ones seem to sell fast.

here is the ebay listing. http://cgi.ebay.co.u...em=110761264518

so if it sells it sels if it dosent il just put up a black one instead and keep it lol.

"on a side note it seems there was a reason why only 5 thousand sold and they only botherd to make 20 thousand... People dont seem to like green lol"

Edited by shambles1980, 19 October 2011 - 09:51 PM.

#10 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 11:41 PM

Ok So 3 xboxes arrived today "wife is mad!" so i am having a xbox super sale!
They arent finished yet but shouldnt take long..

will be 2 black hardmodded 160gb xboxes 1.0 and a 1.1 "TSOP"
(i will refurnish them with arctic cooling mx-2 thermal compound.
and one crystal xbox softmodded 1.6 160gb (eeprom.bin supplied)

they will come with av and power no controllers,
And the price will be... 38 each which includes uk main land postage..

Thats right the wife is That mad!

The limited eddition green one is still the same price and still on ebay.
i will be adding these ones to ebay tomorrow with additional opstage cost to cover the diference in fees.

Edited by shambles1980, 21 October 2011 - 11:43 PM.

#11 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 02:19 AM

ok i only have two xboxes left now..
one black tsop flashed 160gb.
and the limited eddition Not halo green 160gb "with official green controller"

they all come with power cable and av cable the black one can have a controller added in the deal if requested at additional cost.

let me know if your interested.

#12 scullc

scullc

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE(shambles1980 @ Oct 24 2011, 02:19 AM) View Post

ok i only have two xboxes left now..
one black tsop flashed 160gb.
and the limited eddition Not halo green 160gb "with official green controller"

they all come with power cable and av cable the black one can have a controller added in the deal if requested at additional cost.

let me know if your interested.

lol re: the wife - I have one of those also!!
38 for a TSOP/160gb HDD - bargain!! Hmm...still got it?

tbh re: the green one - I would have snapped that off your hand a year ago but things have changed/moved on since then.
I spent 2010 sourcing a 128mb XBOX - which I rarely use now as it runs too hot for my liking - despite heatsink/larger fan/case cutting! Its the one with the knackered TSOP & dodgy LED (only the left side lights up!)

#13 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:48 AM

QUOTE(scullc @ Oct 24 2011, 09:36 PM) View Post

lol re: the wife - I have one of those also!!
38 for a TSOP/160gb HDD - bargain!! Hmm...still got it?

tbh re: the green one - I would have snapped that off your hand a year ago but things have changed/moved on since then.
I spent 2010 sourcing a 128mb XBOX - which I rarely use now as it runs too hot for my liking - despite heatsink/larger fan/case cutting! Its the one with the knackered TSOP & dodgy LED (only the left side lights up!)

sorry they sold (was expecting them too honestly)
have to keep the wife happy... thinking about it i dont know why lol xboxes have bought her a laptop..
so all i have left now is the green one. Probably going to end up as my personal one though, Not too unhappy about that either lol.

i do have some front panel pcb's if you want 1. You can have one for postage cost if thats all you need.

some cheeky beggar on ebay emailed me wanting a 160gb tsoped xbox for 25
i told him buy a 160gb hard disk, buy an xbox cover the postage to me and back and il tsop it for you and see how well that works out for you..

Edited by shambles1980, 25 October 2011 - 03:50 AM.

#14 scullc

scullc

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:49 AM

must keep an eye on your thread more closely...damn work smile.gif
no need on on PCB - tried that - its a voltage thing I think. hardly use it so doesn't bother me.

#15 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 04:30 AM

should hopefully have 4 120gb xboxes soon.
So wach this space.. I dont know if il be tsoping them or not this time all depends on what the boards are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users