• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 flexfulton

flexfulton

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 01:13 AM

Hey guys. I have a quick question that someone will hopefully be able to answer.

I've been running UnleashX as my dash for my arcade system. I love it as it's clean and simple to use.

I recently bought a light gun and whenever I plug the gun in with UnleashX loaded, the media player opens. Does anyone else have this problem of UnleashX seeing light guns as a media device? Does anyone know how to correct this so I can leave my gun plugged in at all times?

Cheers,
Flex.

#2 xboxmods2977

xboxmods2977

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 05 October 2011 - 05:18 AM

Sounds like the white button on the gun is stuck in.

#3 flexfulton

flexfulton

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 01:14 PM

Gun doesn't have a white button from what I can see but what you say appears correct. Who knows what's going on then. Maybe the gun manufacture set white to always be activated though I can't see what that would prove. This is the gun I have. Bought at a pawn shop for 5 bucks the other day. Likely why it was at the pawn shop. Ah well, it was worth a shot and it still works. Just can't have it plugged in during dashboard time.

IPB Image

Thanks.

#4 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 05 October 2011 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE(flexfulton @ Oct 5 2011, 01:14 PM) View Post

Gun doesn't have a white button from what I can see but what you say appears correct. Who knows what's going on then. Maybe the gun manufacture set white to always be activated though I can't see what that would prove. This is the gun I have. Bought at a pawn shop for 5 bucks the other day. Likely why it was at the pawn shop. Ah well, it was worth a shot and it still works. Just can't have it plugged in during dashboard time.

IPB Image

Thanks.

does it have a auto reload function? try turning it off..

#5 flexfulton

flexfulton

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 04:36 PM

Yes it has a switch. Normal, Auto Reload and Auto Fire.

Typically the switch is in Normal mode. I was thinking about it today though and I'll try the other switch positions when I get home. Maybe the switch is faulty or maybe it needs to be in another position.

I'll keep you posted.

Cheers.

#6 flexfulton

flexfulton

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:47 PM

The Autofire switch did nothing.

It appears that if I hold the "B" button (there are 2 on the device) the media player goes away as long as I am holding it and the media device returns once I let go of B.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users