Memba Numero Uno

• Admin
  • 5,201 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 October 2011 - 04:54 AM

xk3y firmware v1.03
Posted by XanTium | October 4 23:54 EST | News Category: Xbox360

The xk3y Team released a new FW for the xkey ODD Emulator.

What's new/fixed:
* Fixed "updating when USB device is removed"
* Added 0800 Rip support

Official Site: http://xk3y.com
Download: here
Pre-Order xk3y : here

#2 utopian

utopian

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 08:36 AM

I pre-ordered this back in June and still have not got it in the mail yet, crazy, I dont even want it anymore... I just rather jtag my slim when the dash is hacked, I hope it gets hacked soon, I am so tired of waiting....

#3 parabolee

parabolee

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 October 2011 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE(utopian @ Oct 5 2011, 08:36 AM) View Post

I pre-ordered this back in June and still have not got it in the mail yet, crazy, I dont even want it anymore... I just rather jtag my slim when the dash is hacked, I hope it gets hacked soon, I am so tired of waiting....

Mine came on Monday and it's pretty freaking awesome. Works great! Even XGD3 games play perfect.

My only 2 complaints are, the USB cable is too short. Need to buy an extension unless you don't need it any closer than the top of the XBox.

And the instructions say to use the "dummy.bin" file, but fail to mention that if you have already flashed you drive to a custom FW you will need to use the "customFW.bin" instead (renamed to "firmware.bin"). Once I figured that out I was up and away. smile.gif

With the time it's taking to get the glitch hack working the way we want and will all the different options, I'm happy to have this for 6 months while I wait for the glitch to get where it needs to be.

#4 utopian

utopian

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 02:39 AM

Hmmmm ya thats a good point well glad I kept all my iso's on another drive backed up... I guess I can do this for the time being.... I just hope i get my xkey soon, I been waiting far too long....

#5 kneehighspy

kneehighspy

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Interests:vintage console coding (vectrex, 5200, colecovision) vintage pc coding (apple ][, c64 & amiga 1000).
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 07 October 2011 - 01:18 AM

QUOTE(utopian @ Oct 5 2011, 07:36 AM) View Post

i pre-ordered mine back in the first week of june also, anxiously waiting for mine, would love to give it a whirl. i've waited almost 5 months, i can wait another week or two. my dealer is usually great on shipping, so i know it's not their fault.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users