• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 iwanttheagrocrag

iwanttheagrocrag

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Interests:SMC hacking, TSOP, (Offline) game modification, Case modification, Bacon, America, Monster trucks
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 12 October 2011 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE(Toddler @ Oct 11 2011, 02:44 PM) View Post

I've been playing it fine since launch on my JTAG, converted disc 1 to GOD and uploaded the extracted contents of disc 2 as DLC. What am I missing?

Some people like me don't have a disc drive (for various cooling mods). So what we do is rip it with the computer then convert it with ISO2GOD, but ISO2GOD didn't support XGD3. So the result was having to use exiso. The problem with that is when in the raw folder format like that, it would keep giving an error say "Disc corrupted" "Disc is corrupted please make sure your are using an official Forza motorsport disc"...

IPB Image

#17 Toddler

Toddler

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 October 2011 - 07:30 AM

QUOTE(iwanttheagrocrag @ Oct 12 2011, 02:21 PM) View Post

Some people like me don't have a disc drive (for various cooling mods). So what we do is rip it with the computer then convert it with ISO2GOD, but ISO2GOD didn't support XGD3. So the result was having to use exiso. The problem with that is when in the raw folder format like that, it would keep giving an error say "Disc corrupted" "Disc is corrupted please make sure your are using an official Forza motorsport disc"...

IPB Image

That is exactly how I did it also, but I have yet to see any "disc corrupted" error messages.

#18 Midnight Tboy

Midnight Tboy

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:32 AM

sorry....just to confirm....Forza 4 cd1 MUST be in GOD format to work? And won't work as extracted iso? Or is that just what yous did and seems random for people?

I know the only game I've ever had a problem with was Star Wars Force Unleashed....wouldn't work no matter what I tried when extracted like all my other games, but fine under GOD. Would like to know why though

#19 uN0pEn

uN0pEn

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 October 2011 - 05:26 PM

Thanks cOz your work is appreciated.

#20 Toddler

Toddler

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:06 PM

QUOTE(Toddler @ Oct 13 2011, 01:30 AM) View Post

That is exactly how I did it also, but I have yet to see any "disc corrupted" error messages.

Oh, I follow now. I wrote the extracted disc 1 contents back into an ISO, ran that through ISO2GOD and then FTP'd it to my 360. If I had just tried to run the extracted version then I would have seen the errors.

#21 justinadams

justinadams

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:21 AM

QUOTE(Toddler @ Oct 11 2011, 09:44 PM) View Post

I've been playing it fine since launch on my JTAG, converted disc 1 to GOD and uploaded the extracted contents of disc 2 as DLC. What am I missing?

extracted to god or nxe. and where did you put the contents?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users