akula169

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 439 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:07 AM

While I did finally get Arkham City to convert, it tells me the game was unable to load. I'm stumped. Do I need to update the dashboard or something? I've tried both releases.

#32 nectar12

nectar12

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:51 PM

what error do you see? sry if this has been addressed, but if it says an update was needed that's not available, update dashlaunch. Thats what i had to do to play newer games.. Haven't tried batman though.

#33 jtskyline

jtskyline

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:40 AM

anyone have trouble opening iso2god.exe? i get a crash everytime i open it. downloaded several version. It crashed on win 7 and also another computer with win xp. I dunno why no one seems to have the same problem except for me. =(

#34 monit

monit

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:58 PM

I've tried to convert Tintin and got this error every time. trying ISO2GOD 1.3.6 with any other Game works as normal. Any suggestion?

=======================================================
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'H:\ISO2GOD_Games\55530871\00007000\9F1EFDFECE99E1E7243F.data\Data0034' because it is being used by another process.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at Chilano.Iso2God.Iso2God.calcMhtHashChain(String Destination, UInt32 TotalPartsReq, UInt32& lastPartSize, Byte[]& lastMhtHash)
at Chilano.Iso2God.Iso2God.Iso2God_Partial(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e, Boolean Crop, IsoEntry iso)
at Chilano.Iso2God.Iso2God.Iso2God_Full(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
at Chilano.Iso2God.Iso2God.Iso2God_Run(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

#35 cawley1

cawley1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:33 PM

Hi Guys,

I am new to this ISO2GOD stuff, and just tried to convert Sonic Generations. It looked like it was fine, but when I complete the first level I get an error up, saying 'This disc is unreadable'!

How can I fix this, I removed the padding, so maybe this is the issue? Is it better to leave the games untouched?

Thanks,
Paul

#36 gnutellafan

gnutellafan

X-S Expert

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 14 November 2011 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE(4_Node_BBS @ Oct 10 2011, 03:06 AM) View Post

Download the non installer version. Virus Total shows a bunch of issues with xextool.exe. False positives?

Virus Total Link

Actually they seem to be real positives. If you download the latest xextool and replace the one in the iso2god folder your problems will go away. The one packaged with iso2god seems wrapped in spyware (begin2search)

#37 newpcre

newpcre

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:50 AM

Hi guys! So,anyone know if it's 100% clean? Can I run the application safely or I will have problems with my system?

Edited by newpcre, 29 December 2011 - 04:58 AM.

#38 boerjero

boerjero

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:26 PM

I cant start the G.O.D games on my jtag, maybe im something missing here.
Ill try to explain what i have done to make a G.O.D game.
First i have a iso file from the original game ,this file i imported in ISO2God.
I converted the iso in ISO2GOD an uploaded it to my xbox HDD with the build in Ftp server.
The game is listed on my xbox on HDD1/content/0000000000000000/id number.
The game is visible in the FSD library but is will not start when i hit the play button.
When i go to the microsoft dash then the game will not appear in the games list.
When i go to settings in de MS dash and the to storage devices i can see the game on the HDD but it tells me
that the game is corrupted.
Anyone a clue whats wrong or what i did wrong ?

#39 boerjero

boerjero

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 01:27 PM

Found the problem.
Built in ftp server wont work for me ,flasfxp did the trick. biggrin.gif

#40 pj06

pj06

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:46 PM

hello guys i instal the last version of ISO2GOD and every time that i add some game to the program give this

"xextool.exe has stopped working" and dont extract the name and dont extract the avatar... can you guys tell me what i can do for the xextool work correctly??

#41 Hardywo

Hardywo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:16 AM

Does anyone know of a tool similar to this that can extract to an installed game so I can transfer it to my hard drive? Some games don't always burn perfectly, so I would like to install the game to the hard drive through Horizon and my HDD transfer cable. Thanks for any help anyone can provide!

#42 ethelmonk

ethelmonk

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:26 PM

QUOTE(Hardywo @ Dec 21 2012, 09:16 PM) View Post

Does anyone know of a tool similar to this that can extract to an installed game so I can transfer it to my hard drive? Some games don't always burn perfectly, so I would like to install the game to the hard drive through Horizon and my HDD transfer cable. Thanks for any help anyone can provide!

I use iso2god, then i use the transfer cable and xport360 to put the game on my 360 hdd in the 16 zero folder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users