jamesnmandy

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:25 AM

There appears to be a rash of people, holding retail new Forza4 discs, who are getting banned from the FM4 community section......threads are beginning to form on the official Turn10 forums....thought it might be interesting to follow to see what can be learned from this and if it has anything to do with the Live update that went out the same day FM4 launched.

** i edited thread because after some more research it appears they are only banning people from the FM4 auction house, most likely related to people who started abusing a loophole that allows multiple accounts to sell "each other" cars at ridiculous prices to make in game credits........so it really has nothing at all to do with Live sorry...

Edited by jamesnmandy, 14 October 2011 - 03:30 AM.

#2 mammolo74

mammolo74

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 03:17 PM

i was flaggend on server of Forza 4 sad.gif they send me a message that the gamertag and the cnsole was flagged because a insert a piracy copy of Forza 4 (i think Forza 4 PROMO disc)... sad.gif i cant play on Duels and no autolog service sad.gif only online in forza 4! but i am not in RANK :|

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users