Photo

Pandora Radio For Xbmc4xbox Branch(fork)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 kingtiger01

kingtiger01

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 11:51 AM

Pandora Radio for XBMC4XBOX, Kingtiger Fork.

I guess ill end up being the Maintainer for now, since the Branch-Master is no longer Maintaining. REMEMBER this is a script NOT a plugin.

Pandora For XBMC4XBOX...
(my modified version) script.xbmc.XBOX.Pandora V1.2.6-XBOX by Kingtiger
(Either install using Addons for Xbox zip Installer OR Install in "Q:/scripts/", and copy the files inside the "Skins", into youre currently active skins ntsc/720p/1080p folder/s)

Pandora For XBMC on Native OS'es(http://forum.xbmc.or...ead.php?t=70471)

-------------------------------------

If my build stops working, and i havent updated this, PLEASE let me know. While i dont take Credit, for the original source. I do take credit for the configuration fixes and version update. Original-Source, XBOX branch(Abandoned)

#2 kingtiger01

kingtiger01

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 02:24 PM

since for some reason i cannot edit my own thread...

Pandora Radio for XBMC4XBOX, Kingtiger Fork.(https://gitorious.org/~kingtiger01/xbmc-pandora/pandora-xbmc4xbox)

I am NOT the original creator of this script, i am a maintainer and operating a fork(Branch:kingtiger) of xbox-xbmc-pandora.

I am the Maintainer for now, since the Branch-Master is no longer Maintaining, and doesnt allow master commits.

Pandora For XBMC4XBOX...
(my modified version) script.xbmc.XBOX.Pandora V1.2.6-XBOX by Kingtiger
(Either install using Addons for Xbox zip Installer OR Install in "Q:/scripts/", and copy the files inside the "Skins", into youre currently active skins ntsc/720p/1080p folder/s)
-------------------------------------

If my build stops working, and i havent updated this, PLEASE let me know. While i dont take Credit for the original source, I do take credit for the configuration fixes and version update. Original-Source, XBOX branch(Abandoned)

#3 rashid420

rashid420

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:44 AM

There's a new version out there 1.29. I would be mighty obliged if you would be kind enough to modify it for the xbox like you did with 1.26. Older versions no longer seem to work on the Xbox.

Thanks in advance.

#4 jrl2222

jrl2222

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Interests:Xbox v1.6<br />Xbox v1.3
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:01 PM

I tried to install this when you first posted and it didn't work for me. I tried using the manual install. Please post back if anyone got this to actually work.

#5 tonythemediaguy

tonythemediaguy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Web Development, ASP, ASP.NET, SQL, Flash, Vegas Video
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:46 PM

I couldn't get it to work either. Asks for username/password but then script failed after that.

#6 kingtiger01

kingtiger01

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 01:58 PM

Ok, Update time!

Ive pretty much been down since January. Lost all the data on my Dev. Boxes, so i have to rebuild. Pulling my own source from my repo...

Todo list:

1. Integrate user patches.

2. pull upstream changes

3. Create buildbot to automate upstream changes and update trunk.

-----

IF you have any questions, ive updated my profile on xbmc4xbox forums. i WILL NOT be posting to Xbox-Scene, its just too much work at this time...

Thread@xbmc4xbox

-- Sat May 12, 2012 6:55 am --

Update!

Got it working! i merged completely with upstream, resolving new crypt issues and a issue with syncing.

here's a shot from my messy office corner of it running(please ignore the mess, more important things to worry about!)IPB Image

----

Currently running skins from the upstream repository. give me a few hours to include user one's AND upload to my repository.

this was tested on 30096 branch(will test on 31107 in a few)

#7 Loomy

Loomy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:08 AM

Well done! PM'd!

#8 Sproket

Sproket

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:05 PM

Just checking to see if this thread is still alive and if Pandora can work with Xbox Original?

Thanks

#9 kingtiger01

kingtiger01

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:48 AM

if it works for libpiano, it can work for XBMC4XBOX, since its just a Wrapper using python(in short).

i DO try to work on this in my free-time, but i dont get much of that and LibPiano has a short Development Cycle, and pushes updates often... I only find free time every 3-9 weeks... So i have a hard-time keeping up and its not a process that can be automated...

I did try to contact LibPiano to request them to maintain the python wrapper, but they refused, also refused to add one or more of my changes to reduce the amount of required library's...

Will update when i can, Keep a Eye at Xbmc4Xbox's forums as well, its difficult to manage both...

#10 Sproket

Sproket

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:41 PM

Thank you for your time, really

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users