• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 taffy415

taffy415

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 06:48 PM

Hi just a quick question. My brother had an old jasper xbox360 which was flashed but then banned during the big banwave over a year ago so gave it away to the kids (at the time when Microsoft removed the ability to install games to hard drive). Subsequently it received a system update either through a game or usb update which restored the ability to copy games to hard drive as well as USB sticks (remember that? lol). However he would like the kids to watch movies on it through a usb stick I dont know if the optional media update was removed during that banning or if he ever had it at all. Is there any way to install the optional media update on an offline xbox that is banned? In a few weeks we'l flash it again to the latest LT+2.0 after installing the latest microsft dash update through a usb stick I'm hoping the dash update may have this functionality within it and therefore restore it. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks

#2 StrictPuppet

StrictPuppet

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,296 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 October 2011 - 08:04 PM

Sorry, you are out of luck.

(exceptions to this are if it is jtag-able, which yours is not, or in the future with an RGH)

#3 taffy415

taffy415

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 08:17 PM

Just been reading up about it I thought things might have changed since last year. Thanks anyway.

#4 Weirdjerz3y

Weirdjerz3y

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 29 October 2011 - 02:31 AM

At StrictPuppet
Cant he do the reset glitch on jasper? Arent they supported?
I dont know much about the reset glitch since i have a jtag, so if i sound crazy or stupid, please tell me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users