Photo

Previously Banned Console No Longer Corrupts Profile?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 vism

vism

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:23 AM

QUOTE(cleeseperson @ Jan 3 2012, 09:12 AM) View Post

so the main question is; should I uncorrupt my profile using Modio or simply recover it from Live since I've already got 201K GS from playing offline?

and secondary question; if I did uncorrupt it using Modio, will there be a chance for my profile to be banned?

thank you if you could answer my questions.

I have uncorrupted my profiles before and had no problems using Live, you should be fine.

#17 G'mork

G'mork

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:38 AM

QUOTE(cleeseperson @ Jan 3 2012, 07:12 PM) View Post

Hello.

sorry for reviving a last year topic; but I have a problem regarding my account.

anyways first up that I played it on a store flash system with firmware 2.0.13599 playing Modern Warfare 3.

then played on my friends flash system with firmware 2.0.13604 trying to play Modern Warfare 3 only found profile got corrupted.

tried playing it at home still on firmware 2.0.12XXX won't recognize it.

played it back at store (2.0.13599) and it still works.

followed a friends + website advice to try create dummy from store and test it at home, no result.

finally got a new system that got updated to the latest version; sadly it doesn't recognize my profile apart from corrupted.
------------------
so the main question is; should I uncorrupt my profile using Modio or simply recover it from Live since I've already got 201K GS from playing offline?

and secondary question; if I did uncorrupt it using Modio, will there be a chance for my profile to be banned?

thank you if you could answer my questions.

Obviously it is the store system which is flagged, and locking your profile to that console. You will want to update the dash to 13604 or above (14699 is fine) on all the consoles you wish to use your profile to prevent this. And yes, un-corrupt the profile using software, which should also be fine assuming that's all you do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users